The C.H.E.R.U.B: Part 1👼👼👼

Anchor: Last night, we found reports that a group of individuals was camping around in the forest only to see something in the sky. Most of them confirmed that it was none other than the Famous pop star singer, Verosika Mayday.

It was the day we came back from the camping trip and Moxxie and Millie were watching the news with Y/N.

Millie: Well... at least they didn't talk about you... right?

Anchor: The cameramen later looked closer to see a more astounding discovery. Verosika was with another famous person known only as the Dark Reaper.

Y/N slouched on his chair with his hands in his face, groaning.

Millie: Oh... crap...

Anchor: Now that we have this information, we can confirm that the Dark Reaper and Verosika Mayday have officially tied a bow for each other. These two are a couple. We were able to get more information by interviewing some of the campers.

The Tv then showed another scene where campers were getting interviewed.

Camper #1: Yeah that's them! Those guys are perfect for each other.

Camper #2: If I were one of them, I would be so happy.

Camper #3: I only have this to say: Verosika and Reaper sittin' in a tree. K-I-S-S-I-N-G!

Blitzo: Mox? Can you turn the channel, please?

Moxxie switched the channel for the TV to reveal a majestic world of beautiful colors and happiness. Then a baby angel emerged on the screen.

Cletus: Well, howdy folks! I'm Cletus! Welcome to Heaven!

CLETUS

Cletus: Guess you did something good to get here, and good people deserve to give loved ones special blessings!

Y/N: HEY!!

Moxxie: What's wrong?

Y/N: THE-- THE DEER! THE YELLOW ONE! THAT'S HER! THAT'S KEENIE!

Moxxie: That's her!?

Y/N: YES!

Blitzo: Well it looks like these tree huggers are trying to copy our style and save people than killing them.

Blitzo grabs his flintlock pistol and shoots at the TV, causing it to explode.

Millie: Nice one, B!