VENGEFUL AMBUSH!😈🔪

HUMAN WORLD REGAL LYNBROOK AND RPX

Moxxie and Y/N were just having some good bro time

Moxxie and Y/N were just having some good bro time. Millie and Verosika were having some girl time with Mrs. Mayberry. They quickly became the best of friends because it turns out they all had one thing in common: They'll do whatever it takes to takes to save the men the ones they truly love. They want love from their men.

Moxxie and Y/N just finished watching a movie at the movie theater. Luckily Y/N created an illusion spell so no one would see Moxxie in his human form.

Moxxie: Wow... that blew my mind!

Y/N: I know right? So much action! If there's anything, Marvel is 10x better than DC. First Shang-Chi And The Legend of the Ten Rings and now Eternals!?

Moxxie: Play the traliers again!

Y/N: Alrighty then!

Y/N: Xu Shang-Chi really helped me learn those awesome moves. and the DRAGON!? THE ALMIGHTY SHENRON VS THE DRAGON OF TA-LO!

Moxxie: Uhh wait! I think Eternals is the superior one. Showed extreme elegance and beauty from the characters and the IKEA quote was too obvious. AND ANOTHER THING! Can a dragon beat a CELESTIAL!? NO WAY JOSE!

Moxxie: Speaking of which... Are you ok Y/N?

Y/N: Hmm...?

Moxxie: Well you haven't talked much since...Lyle.

Y/N: Oh. Well, I ate some ice cream, but I'm all better now.

Moxxie: Really? Well... what if I were to tell you that he's here?