The Confession💗 (NSFW)

This Lemon will be separated from the main story. Sorry to burst your bubbles.

----------------

NIGHTTIME...1:00AM

(TIK) (TOK) (TIK) (TOK)

Kiki's eyes were bloodshot as red lines scattered across them. This meant one thing...

Kiki: RRRRRGH!!

(PLAY THIS. LOOP IT)

Kiki couldn't sleep. She couldn't sleep at all. She tried everything. Counting demon sheep, drinking warm milk, meditation, nothing worked.

Kiki: I can't sleep. WHY THE HELL CAN'T I SLEEP!?

Kiki began walking up to her balcony drinking Honey Bunches of Oats in warm milk. She stared into the night sky and looked at the rune constellations.

Kiki: There's gotta be some reason why I'm not sleeping. Did I stay on a device too much? Did I...eat an orange or something? Wait...I don't think I did.

Kiki put the bowl down and sat on a chair.

Kiki: DAMMIT! WHY CAN'T I SLEEP!?

Kiki sat on her chair thinking what was it that's keeping her awake. She thought hard until she remembered. She was shocked to find out that the reason she couldn't sleep was...She had feelings for Y/N L/N.

Kiki: No..no... I do NOT have feelings for him. I don't! Verosika will kill me!

Kiki got up walking back and forth trying to resist.

Kiki: Y/N is Verosika's man, not mine! I don't have a crush on him. I don't have a crush on him. I do NOT HAVE A CRUSH ON HIM!!

(BANG BANG BANG)

???: HEY KEEP IT DOWN UP THERE! We're trying to sleep here!

Kiki: Sorry!

Kiki was losing it. She rolled around on the floor trying to get the image of Y/N out of her head. She tried turning on a DVD of some peaceful yoga and meditation music and tried to meditate.

DVD: Breath deeply. Free your mind. Let go of your surroundings.

Kiki lay on the floor and straightened herself.

DVD: Begin to inhale and exhale and block all sounds from your surroundings.

Kiki: (inhales and exhales deeply)

DVD: Place your hands in front of you and align them perfectly. Allow the tension to leave your body. And become one with your inner self. Find your happy place. The one place where you can be...you.

Kiki did just that. She held her hands up like she was praying and tried to block all distractions.
----------------

She imagined herself to be on a beach just relaxing on a beach chair.