The C.H.E.R.U.B: Part 2😠😠😠

Lyle Lipton: Oh lord, I'm being haunted by ugly orphan children now!

Cletus: Cherubs, Mr. Lyle.

Lyle Lipton: I hate filthy stinking orphan children, except for Y/N.

Collin: We're here to convince you not to kill yourself, sir. To grant you a blessing, on behalf of those in Heaven who benefited from your amazing technological advances.

Cletus then noticed Y/N's presence.

Cletus: Oh I'm terribly sorry! Where are my manners? My name is Cletus. This is Collin and...

 This is Collin and

COLLIN

Y/N: Keenie.

Keenie: Yeah. We know each other Cletus. This is...

Cletus: Y/N L/N.

Y/N: You told him?

Keenie: Yep.

Cletus began to hover at Y/N's level.

Cletus: L/N, I have been watching you since you first came into the Human world in your "disguise".

Y/N flinched a little.

Cletus: You don't actually realize it but you have shown more innocence than you can possibly imagine. If anything, You are quite an interesting demon than the rest of them.

Y/N: Of course I have. I have a golden heart for the people I care about. But why do you care?

Collin: But you can do more than that Y/N. We can help you follow the path of righteousness.

Cletus moved closer to Y/N, but Y/N stepped away, getting in his battle stance.

Cletus: It's okay Y/N. We can help you be even more good. Those demons down in Hell are not helping you be strong in spirit. I can lead you down the right path.

Y/N: Stay away from me.

Y/N prepared to fire his magic but he stopped. His face cringed as he sighed and turned his head around to see the glowing yellow rune again. He looked back at the Cherubs and figured it out...

Y/N: Son of a...You knew I'd come...

Cletus: I counted on it. We were already here waiting for you.

Y/N, in a flash, ran and grabbed a sword from the armory but Cletus held him in place.

Cletus: Trust me Y/N. I know what I'm doing.

Blitzo: Oh, HELL no!

Millie: Blitzo!

Blitzo barged into the room...