The Warning😱

Octavia: Is she going to stop?

Josh, Kat, Coco, and Ace were all in her backyard playing basketball listening to Apple yelling at Y/N for not telling her not about Agents One and Two, but for not telling her that he and Verosika were about to go "wild" in the van. She was yelling in Korean.

Apple: (yelling in Korean)

Coco: (smirks) Knowing my Apple, she'll calm down eventually in 3...2...1...

Apple walked to the rest with a scared Y/N in tow.

Apple: Hey guyyys! Ready to playyyy?

Kat: You bet! ¡Acabemos con esto!

Coco: You bet, babe.

Josh: Let the Space Jam begin!

Ace: Here we go!

It was Boys vs Girls. 4th Quarter. Octavia and Y/N were at the tipoff. One of Via's servants threw the ball up and both opponents jumped. Octavia got the ball and passed it to Apple, who headed for the Boy's hoop. She was blocked by Ace.

Coco: Apple!

Apple: Got you, Co!

Apple passed the ball to Coco, who then slid under Josh and slam-ducked the ball into the hoop.

Josh: D'OH!

Octavia: Yes!

After a few hoops, the round was over and the points were tallied.

GIRLS: 25 BOYS: 24

Coco: Woo! we won!

Coco and Apple proceeded to a victorious hug as they kissed passionately.

Y/N: You seem pretty chill today Via. Did something happen?

Octavia: Well.. yeah. Dad and I went to see my favorite band at a concert.

Y/N: Where is he now?

(SHATTER)

A glass window broke above as a vase flew out and into the yard. The seven friends heard Stolas and Stella's voices from inside. Stella was angry once more.

Octavia: Not again...

Apple: It's not your fault, Via. My parents fought a lot ever since I was three. I know what it's like.

Octavia: Yeah well... I've gotten used to it. Hey, you guys wanna know something?

Ace: What?

Octavia: Well...before Y/N met you guys. Do you guys know that I was his first best friend?

Octavia: Well... Y/N you tell them.

Y/N: Very Well. Stella had a little theory about trying to ship me and Octavia together.

Everyone: WHAT!!?

Josh: C'mon Man! Didn't she know you have a heart for Vero!?

Y/N: Nope! Since Via and I were together for a while she tried to dhip us both, but ultimately failed.

Octavia: She gave up on the idea years ago.

Y/N: Oh! guys, you are not gonna believe this.