Part 1: A new Exciting adventure

I could hear it. The sound of Fried cuttle fish flew into the car along with kimchi and doebokki. I could hear the bustling streets of seol and students strolling down the streets, talking about the latest Korean fashion trends and what they would eat. That's right. I was in one of the most popular and crowded cities of Korea, Seol. Coming from America, even for a 18 year old girl, of course i was scared.

*flash back* "Are you sure you want to go?" my friend Destiny asked. She was basically my sister. We did all the things best friends would do. Sleepovers, parties, basically what the stereotypical American teenagers do. Aside from Destiny, Mackenzie and Rainie were my bestfriends or as what we Americans say, BFFS. However, we didn't get to go to the same school together. Destiny is one year older than the rest of us and the first to graduate. The rest of us were too busy being jealous of her. We always talked about college. We knew it was gonna come eventually, but never imagined it would come so soon. In fact, i remembered the last coversation we had the day I lefted to Korea.

*2 days ago* " I'm positve. I am going to persue my dreams of being a famous Korean Neurosurgeon while you guys are busy persuing fashion and pychologist careers." I told them. "But you're the one who's going all across the globe. Why Korea? Why can't you just stay here? Can you even speak Korean?" asked Mackenzie.

I understand that they are upset about this but can't they understand that i want to do this? "How did you convice your overprotective aunt? wasn't she against it the first place?" Rainie asked. I answered, "Yeah, I have my ways. At first, she was agianst it but i dont know. She just changed her mind overnight without me havong to harassing her. Rainie asked again, "What school are you planning to attend?" "Shinwa." I answered. "Shinwhat?!", they replied with a confused face.

Shinwa was known to be one of the most famous and best colleges in the world. Next to Harward, Yale, Or HogWarts;) Its known to be very diverse ranging from the medical field to culinary to beauty to political and especially, the Arts. In fact, Shinwa was rumoured to spend more money budget for students in the Arts( Singing, songwritting, dancing, painting, drama, etc) then any other programs it offered.

Of course, I'm persuing the Med field. I couldn't believe my eyes that i got accepted but at the same time, I was depressed that i can;t see my friends for 4 years! I'll leave as a high school graduate and come back as a Shinwa Graduate in Neurology. Mom, can you see me now? Are you proud of me?

*in taxi cab* (Korean) "So you came from America to study abroad?" asked the taxi driver. At first, i was hesitant to reply since i was unconfident of my korean. eventhough I grew up speaking Korean to my Aunt who raised me, I was still uncomfortable in this foreign country. I was more confident in my chinese.

My aunt signed me up for Chinese Classes in order for me to keep in touch of my Chinese background. Since my mother was chinese and my father was korean, I ended up being a confused Chinese-Korean kid.

However, my father lefted to Korea to persure his dreams of being in the business career. And my mother died after giving birth to me. Or at least that's what I was told. I was raised by my father's sister, My Aunt.

She always told me about how my mother was wise, beautiful , and caring. She told me tales of her and my mother during their high school days and how my mom had many boys falling for her. She also predicted that it would happen the same for me but I highly doubted her.

However, whenever i asked about my father, she gets all silent, leaving me in a silent pause. Then, she would tell me about how my father abandoned my mother while she was pregnant with me for his own shelfish reasons. And from that moment on, I despised him. For everything he did. For not being a proper father.

Message from author: "hello everybody! this is my very first fanfic! I know this may begin dull and lame at first, but i promise that there would be more drama coming soon! So can you guys bare these first couple of parts? If this fanfic does well, i will surely do my best to provide more for u guys! I'm very exicted to share my imagination with you guys! I'm surely looking forward to reading with u guys!😘

Kamsamida!🙏