Part 11: Accident At The S.M Museum

After I thought up a genious and evil plan, I decided to spy and follow him. He is definitely a suspicious guy. First, he stopped by a cafe to get some coffee, and went to the soccer fields.

He spent forever! It wasn't until 3:30 p.m where he finished. I continued following him, making sure I keep a safe distance and avoid getting caught.

*Woohyun's POV*

After I spent some time alone at the soccer fields, it was time to meet up with the rest of the boys and our manager. My manager called me while I was with the owner of the bracelet I found.

To be honest, I thought the girl was pretty.........until she started swearing in some foreign language at my face. That was a huge turn-off.

My annoying manager said that I have to be at the new museum for the grand opening. Which was stupid. Why waste all that money on a stupid museum dedicated to a company? It makes no sense at all!

But noneless, I have to be there since the Director ordered all Idols attending Shinwa to show up. But the friendly relationship between him and the CEO of S.M is fishy. Hmmmmm.

While I was walking to the new museum, my cell phone rang again. Who is it this time?!😒

Me:"Hello?"

Girlfriend #10:"Where the heck are you?! You said that you'd be here at 12:00 P.mIt's freaking 3:50 P.m!"😡

Ugh! Looks like I have to deal with this all over again! Stuff that guys deal with girls. Girls are seriously weird. They overly react to things over nothing. Looks like I have ti go through the break-up procedure again. First, she'll call and complain.

Me:"Okay, I'm sorry baby but I can't make it today. Something came up with my work."

Girlfriend #10:"What?! You always do this! You'd make a date and not show up! Ugh! I'm tired of this! If you can't be serious in a relationship then we are through!"

Second, she will propose a break-up. And when she does, act like you are devastated. She will then persist and you agree with her.

Me:*sarcastically* "No! Babe, please! I can't live without you!"

Girlfriend #10: "You should've thought of that before you ditched me. I said we are through!"

Me:😏 "Okay." *hangs up*

After that quick phone conversation, I continued to walk. Thank god that was over.

I finally arrived at the new museum. The front doors had banners and flags everywhere stating it's grand opening.

Large crowds of people entered and existed out of the building. Mainly, they were all Arts students. I searched for my members, but it was impossible due to this large crowd. At last, Sunggyu found me.

Sung-kyu:"Dude, where were you all day?!"

Me:"Well, did some kicks at the soccer fields, and just broke up with my girlfriend."

Sung-kyu:"Again? Dude, you need to stop. Thats not cool. Sooner or later, they are going to come after you with pitch forks and knives."

Announcer:"Everyone, please report to the auditorium. Everyone please report to the auditorium. The opening ceremony will begin soon. Thank you."

Sung-kyu:"Come on, the rest are waiting for us inside."

Sung-kyu grabs my wirsts and drags me up to the main entrance of the museum. I was willing to pay money that what it takes for me to get outta there.

Me:"Hyung, I don't get why we have to come to this stupid event."

Sung-kyu:"It's not like we have a choice okay? The director ordered every single Idol to attend or else he will go and complain to our company. Just stop whining and do what you are told."