Part 8: A Contract With S.M entertaiment?!

Unconsciously, I walked into the room and picked up a acoustic guitar sitting far away from the electronic instruments. The strings of the guitar were sharp enough to cut my fingers if I strung it too fast. The wood quality and craftsmanship were outstanding. You could tell that the craftsman put his heart and soul into crafting this. I got so curious of how it would sound that I actually played a tune that turned into a song. I mean, the halls were so loud that anyone wouldn't hear right?

*plays Taylor swift's: Mine*🎸

🎶Do you remember we were sitting there by the water? You put your arm around me for the first time. You made a rebel of a careless man's careful daughter. You are the best thing that's ever been mine.🎶

Lee Soo Man's POV

I walked down the halls in the music center. Everyone greeted me with bows and respect. I had this annoying guy next to me that just won't stop yapping. He keeps talking and talking about useless crap that I don't need to hear. But what can I do about it?😒

He's the director of this school and I need him to guide me around this school. Luckily, I have my trusted secretary, Kim Ho-Sook. He can easily get things done fast and he knows all of my affairs at work and even personally.

Director:"It's so great to have you here. I'm really excited to show you around our campus. Our school is full of talent, so I'm afraid you're going to have trouble deciding." *chuckles*

Lee Soo Man:"I am honored too. But I do have standards. I don't just look for pure talent. I hope you know that."

Director:"Of course I do."

Secretary Kim Ho-Sook:"Director, just to let you know what our CEO is looking for; he isn't just looking for pure talent but someone who naturally engage an audience and demonstrates a pure, strong passion for music."

Director:"Oh, I see. Hmm, I wonder who will be the lucky person that catches your attention today."

As we continued walking down that noisey hall, from left to right I can hear stomping and music playing in the background. But as I walked down, there was one sound that stood out to me. A sound that overpowered the rest and full of emotions. It was a voice, a very beautiful and angelic voice that sang in english.

Even my secretary noticed it too. He gave me the expression that said,"That's it! That's what we are lookig for!"

The director looked confused but capitvated at the same time. We all walked towards the second room on the left and shocked to see a young girl playing a guitar and singing. The director was about to interrupt her, but seeing how she was so intrigued in the song; I suggested to let her finish.

*Jina's POV*

🎼🎸🎸🎸🎸🎼

🎶you made a rebel of a careless man's careful daughter. You are the best thing that's ever been mine. Do you believe it? We're goona make it. And I can see it. I can see it now🎶

*song ends*

Suddenly, there was a burst of clapping in the background. I was startled and shocked to see a group of men standing behind me! In the front were three men clapping. The tallest one was wearing a black suit with a blue tie; he was probably around his mid-thirties.

The other one was also wearing a black suit but with a red tie. He looked like he was in his late fifties. And the last one was wearing a gray suit and a gray tie. When I glanced him, I realized thay he is the school's director! I seen him all the time on T.v at the campus cafes!

Man in black suit with red tie:"That was truely wonderful! A gift from god!"

Me:*shocked* "Oh my gosh! I am truely sorry! I'm not even susposed to be here! I'll go now."

Man in black with red tie:"No! It's okay. You're not in trouble. I just thought your singing was amazing. You have an angel's voice!"

After hearing that, I was completely flattered. I never had anyone compliment me like that before except for my Aunt. It was all surreal.

Then, Man in back suit with the blue tie handed a big yellow envelope to the guy with the red tie.

The man with the red tie:"Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Lee Soo Man and next to me is Kim Ho-Sook."

Kim Ho-Sook:*bows* "Nice to meet you."

Me:*bows* "Nice to meet you too."

Lee Soo Man:"I was wondering if you would like to consider a contract with my campany, S.M entertainment. I am looking for someone with a pure passion for music at Shinwa and surely, you got it."

Still shocked, I frozed. A CEO of a mega corporation asked me to sign a contract?! Is this real?! Is this a dream?!😱

I'm flattered but at the same time, I reminded myself of the reason why I came to Shinwa.

Me:"I'm so sorry but this is all coming too fast. First of all, I'm not even an Arts student, I'm a pre-med student studying neurology."

Director:"You're not? Then what are you even doing in here?!"

Me:*dugs out red folder* "I came to deliver this to Cho Tae-Woong."

The director came and took it. He opened the folder and flipped through the pages.

Director:"coordinator Cho Tae Woong is on leave this week."

What did I just hear? "on leave?!" What?! I just went through all that trouble and lost my precious bracelet all for nothing?!😡 😭

Director:"Why don't you leave the folder with me? I can hand it to him when he comes back."

I accpeted his offer and handed it to him.

Me:"I'm so sorry for the misunderstanding. I will leave now. Kamsamida." *bows and walks off*

Lee Soo Man:"Wait!"

I stopped and turned back.

Lee Soo Man:"Will you still consider signing a contract with us? Believe me, we can make you become one of the greatest singer out there. Here, you can have as much time you want to consider this."

he handed me the big yellow envolope that labeled "S.M Entertainment contract of partnership" on it. The envolope was very heavy as I felt my future rested in my hands.

In the back of my head, I knew that I was going to decline his offer. But why? Why do I have this feeling of excitment and happiness in me?

MESSAGE FROM AUTHOR: hi everyone! This part took me a little longer than I expected but here it is! I have decided to update once every week. That will give me time to write and publish.

I just found out that lee soo man wasn't the comapny CEO during 2010-2011 so I made a mistake! Ops! Sorry guys! Okay lets just pretend he was okay?😅

As always I really appreciate you guys reading this story. Means alot to me! Do you think Jina will accept the offer? Find out in the next part!(maybe) As always, kamsamida!