Part 10: Blackmailed by Woohyun, the narcissist

*Arts campus 1:30 PM*

I went up to the Director's office located at the far east of the campus. After telling him about the contract, he gave me permission to enter the Arts campus. He also told me that the CEO of S.M Entertainment was doing some scouting for his company and apparently supervising the new building museum dedicated to the S.M artists.

He usually arrived around noon which was excatly the time it was now.

But instead of going to the museum, I went to the soccer filed where my bracelet was first lost. I knew seachering for it was a watse of my time, but I didn't care. I'm desperate.

Then, it hit me. Of course! Someone must've picked it up! Otherwise I would've found it by now. If they did, then they would've reported it to the lost and found center! I got to get there now! I started to sprint when I.......

*bumps into person*

Me:"Ouch!" *falls down to the ground*

I immediately fell down after the collision. Standing next to me was a tall guy wearing a black hoodie and blue altheltic shorts. He had a built and firm body, just enough to make a girl blush. I looked at his face and a rush of hot red blood came rushing like race cars speeding through the race tracks.

I have never stared at a guy's face like that before. He had red-brown colored hair. His best features was his hair; especially his eyes. It was a dark shade of brown. When it comes to guys, the thing I look for is his eyes. 😍

Guy:"Hey! Watch where you're going!"

At that moment, the pretty boy image I had of him completely shattered into millions of pieces and entered the dark realm of never returning ever agian.

That was when I decided to have a little bit of fun with him for revenge. I got up and began to cuss at him completely in english. 😈

Me:*in english* "Excuse me sir, what the heck you think you're saying you-*beep*?"

Guy:*in korean* "What the heck are you saying?!"

Me:*in english* "I'm talking in english that's what I'm doing you f-*beep* dumb-*beep**motherf-*beep!* Don't you f-*beep* dare mess with me! My friend in America has a blackbelt in Taekwondo and she'll kick your f-*beep* as-*beep*!"

He scratched his hair in confusion and walked away. Behind him, I laughed like I never laugh before! He shoud've seen his face! He looked like he was really lost and needed his mom! 😂 😂OMG I got to tell Hye Jin!

I'm suprised that I even pulled that off. All my life, I never sweared at someone that much but here in Korea, you can swear all you want because no one lnows what you're saying.

As I contiued laughing behind him, I noticed something familiar he was twirling around with his finger. I stared at him even more like a stalker only to realize that he was twirling my bracelet!😱

I ran up to him. 🏃While catching my breath, this time I spoke in Korean.

Me:*Breathing heavily* "Hey...... That's my bracelet you have there."

I pointed at the bracelet he was twirling.

Guy:"Oh." 😈 "Now you speak Korean huh?"

Me:"Uh...😬 That's irrelevant! The piont is, you have my bracelet!"

He stopped twirling the bracelet and brought it up to my face; wigling it and teasing me.

Guy:"This bracelet?"

Me:"Yes! Give it back!"

Guy:"Nah."

He pulled it away and hid it behind his back. What a douchebag!