Part 19: The famous Dance Room

(this is continuing from the last part)

Me: It's okay unni. I literally just woke up. I'll rest later on.

Taeyeon: I see. Well, I'll go and rest now. Wake me up if I oversleep okay?

me: Yup, got you. 😊 

Hyoyeon uni then also took a snooze on the couch along with Yoona, Sunny, Yuri, and Tiffany unni. I guess that they are all really exhausted. Is being an idol always like this?

For me, I wasn't really that sleepy so I had to find something to do without waking them up. I ended up reading one of my favorite books, "How to kill a mockingbird," an American classic. I also decided to study for my Neurology class for the rest of the day. I had the chance to resume school with the same classes. The only except was that I'm no longer in that hospital program anymore and I'm taking an additional theatre class THAT I WAS FORCED TO TAKE. 

*12 hours later, 6:00 P.M*

Couldn't believe that I actually managed to actually read the whole entire book,  and watch 20 episodes of fairy tail(the anime) in the span of 12 hours. 

Taeyeon: Jina ah!!! why didn't you wake me up?! >_<

Yoona: "Calm down unni. We still got two hours till our dance practice.

Taeyeon: But I need to take a shower and get ready! *rushes to the bathroom*

*8:00 P.M, at S.M dance room*

Two hours passed really quickly and the next time I knew, I was in a dance room in S.M Entertainment dance room. It was really spacious with mirrors reflecting back at us. One thing that I immediately noticed was the gigantic blue background with clouds on the back wall. 

me: Yoona unni, why is there a huge background in the back?

Yoona: Honestly, I don't know. It's been up there even before we debuted. It's the only thing that brightens up this room thats filled with nothing. 

me: Oh I see. 

Seojoon uni came in with ten other girls and guys carrying necessities such as towels and water bottles. All the girls went up to each individual SNSD member giving water and towels. Except for me. 

Park Seojoon: Jina, come over here.

me: Yes?

Next to her, stood a girl wearing a red sweatshirt and black leggings. She looked about the same age as me and was about three inches taller than me. The one thing that struck me was that she doesn't seem to be Korean. She was surprising semi-pale for a non-Korean. Obviously she was asian, I would guess she was South Eastern Asian. 

Park Seojoon: Jina, This is Mary Rose Garcia. She will be your assistant from now on. 

Mary: Anneonghaseyo.

Park Seojoon: From now on, if you need anything in terms of getting clothes, reminding you of an event, she will be your person. Also, when we go to events, she will be at your side. think of her as your personal and trusted assistant. 

me: Oh I see. Do all SNSD members have their own assistant?

Park Seojoon: Yes, as you can see behind you. BTW, I have talked with Lee Soo Man. Even though you aren't a trainee, he feels it will be a good idea to train you a bit. Singing and Dancing will be a bit difficult for you, especially when you practically skipped training. So starting from tomorrow, they will start giving you dancing lessons as well as teaching you public speaking skills. 

she then walked past me and yelled to the people in the room.

me: Okay, I understand. 

Park Seojoon: Girls, I will be in my office on the upper floor if anyone needs me! we have exactly two hours . Make sure you teach Jina the choreography to your old songs as well!