Part 15: life in SNSD #2

*Taeyeon's POV*

me and the girls finished packing our stuff and did some cleaning to tidy up the floor. We brought new bed sheets and fixed the bed that was already there when we first moved in. It's been sitting there for almost three years now.

*door bell rings*

Seohyun:"Do you think that's them?"

Yoona:"I'll go check." *runs to door and comes back with the manager and Jina*

Me and the girls were surprised and shocked to see the new girl's outfit. Her hair was like she didn't brushed it since yesterday. She wore pink hello kitty pajama pants.

New girl:"Annyeonghaseyo."

Me:"Annyeonghaseyo."

Yoona:"Annyeonghaseyo."

Seohyun:"Annyeonghaseyo."

Hyoyeon:"Annyeonghaseyo."

Tiffany:"Annyeonghaseyo."

Sooyoung:"Annyeonghaseyo."

Park Seojoon:"Everyone, this is Yang Kim Jina shi. She'll be your newest member and will start living with you guys."

Jina:"Nice to meet you all." *bows 90 degree angle*

Park Seojoon:"Will you guys show her around this apartment? I'll be back around later. You guys have a free schedule today."

Me:"Alright. See you unni."

*Jina's POV*

It felt so weird being in a room with 6 members of Korea's top girl group. Honestly, all of them looked gorgeous! While I'm over here wearing hello kitty pjs and bedhead. After the manager Park Seojoon  left, it was just me and six girls standing around in a beautiful and big apartment. One of the girls with dark brown hair with bangs and a strong jawline came to talk to me.

Girl:"Annyeonghaseyo. My name is Kim Taeyeon, SNSD's leader. It's very nice to meet you." *bows*

I felt really honored to have a member of SNSd greet me so I remained speechless.

Taeyeon:From what I heard, Jina'shi will be the 10th member of SNSD, we look forward to working with you. let me introduce you to Seohyun, Tiffany, Sooyoung, Yoona, and Hyoyeon."

me:"It's very nice to meet you all. I can't believe that I get to meet K-Pop idols like you guys."

Hyoyeon:"Jina shi, do you listen to K-pop often?"

me:"Not really. although I know that K-Pop is getting bigger and bigger, I wasn't obsessed with it like my friends were. I was mostly focused in studies during high school."

Yoona:"May I ask which high school, you went to?"

Me:"Well.... I didn't really go to a Korean high school. I went to an American high school."

Tiffany:"Really?! Are you from America?!"

Me:"Yup, born and raised."😊

Tiffany:"Me too! I was born in San Francisco. What about you?"

Me:"Oh, I was born in Los Angles."

Tiffany:"Oh, I see. No wonder, you kinda have an American accent. I can tell that we are gonna get along pretty well."