Part 16: SNSD's comeback?

*suho's father comes downstairs*

Suho's father:"What's with all the rackus?"

Suho's mom:"Calling you for dinner is like forcing a pig to to eat pork. It's impossible."(might be a lame analogy but sorry! I couldn't think of anything>_<)

Suho's father:"Well, excuse me for concentrating on my work to feed my family."

Suho's mom:"All you do is work, work, WORK. For once, can't you spend some time with your own family?"

Suho:*interrupts*"Mom, let's eat. Our food is getting cold."

Suho's mom:"For heaven's sake, your little sister is still not down yet?! Ji-hyun! Come downstairs!"

*Ji-Hyun, Suho's little sister; comes down*

Ji-hyun:"Couldn't you wait until
I finished my homework?😒"

Suho's mom:"Wait any longer and you'll starve to death. Plus, I'm trying to spend quality family time. With your eldest brother(Not Suho) in the military, we need to value family."

Ji-Hyun:"btw oppa, I heard that you're going to debut soon."

Suho:"Who told you that? How did you know?"

Ji-hyun:"I overheard your phone convo yesterday."

Suho's mom:"wait, is this true?" 😀

Suho:*sighs* "I was gonna tell
You later until miss nosey here blurted out everything."😒

Suho's mom:"Well that's wonderful news! You've trained for seven years and now it's gonna pay off. I'm proud of you Joon Myun."

Ji-hyun:"so when are you gonna move out? The sooner you do, the sooner I get your room."

Suho's mom:"Ji-hyun!"😠

Suho:"It's okay mom. They told me to move in by tomorrow night."

Suho's mom:"What?! That quick?!"

Suho:"Don't worry, I'll be fine."

Suho's mom:"But-"

Suho's dad: *interrupts* "The boy said he'll be fine. He needs to learn to be independent now. I'll send you some money for the first couple of months."

Suho:"I don't need your money. Keep them for yourself."

*on t.v*

Reporter on T.V:"Looks like we have exciting news to all the sones around the world. Just this morning around 6:30 A.M, S.M entertainment announced that a new member will be added to South Korea's beloved girl group: Girls' Generation!"

Ji-Hyun:"WHAT?! GIRLS' GENERATION?!"

Suho's mom:"Isn't that the girl group that Ji-hyun likes? Why are they adding another member?"

Ji-hyun:"Ugh! Why are they adding another member?! SNSD was fine the way there were!" 😡

Suho's mom:"Ji-hyun, calm down."

Ji-hyun:"I'd bet she sucks at singing and dancing. She probably bribed her way in SNSD because she has rich parents."

Suho:"Hey, what gives you the right to say that to a person you never even met?"