Update

Hey guys it been a long time. Sorry I haven't been updating as I used. Just haven't actually gotten the time to sit down and write. You guys probably lost hope on this fanfic huh? Even that is true, i will still keep on writting this fanfic no matter what! I have it all figured out in my head how i want the story to go and how i want the characters to be. I just need to actually sit down and write it all out.

I recently added a new cast to the story and i decided that these will be the main cast of the story.

Updated synopsis

Setting- S. Korea, starts from middle of 2010 and all the way through 2011,2012,2014,2015, etc.

Jina-(17 yrs old) (korean age 18) an half chinese and half korean teenage girl with a hidden singing talent who travels to korea with a full 4 year scholarship to Shinwa university with the hopes of majoring in neurosurgery ( a University that pre-debut or debuted idols, and the rich attend) although she has a talent for singing, when it comes to writting and composing songs; she needs extra help to do it. However, she is able to create beautiful lyrics and poems. She loves to read classic novels like How To Kill A Mockingbird or The Great Gatsby and will spend any freetime she has to read or study. She even loves to read manga and watch anime! little does she know, she ends up being the 10th member of SNSD. Will be she be able to handle the pressures of being an Korean idol? And will she be able to study and earn a degree while working as an idol at the same time?😧

IU-17 yrs old (korean age 18)Sorry to lazy write the rest of the bio.😅 she is an rookie singer who eventually befriends Jina. She has a very bubbly personality and loves to sing her heart out. However something happened in her childhood that continues to haunt her even to today that she can't forget. What could it be?

Taeyeon-22yrs old (korean age 23) leader of SNSD. The person who helps Jina deal with the obstacles of being an idol. She is responsible, trusting and always dependable amoung the memebers of SNSD. However, she is awfully quite nice to Jina more than the other members. Why is that I wonder?

Choi Seung-hyun(T.O.P)- age 23 (korean age 24) Cool, quiet, and seems nice and kind to the public, but cold and couldn't care less to his band members and friends. Member of Big Bang. he also had an a childhood that continues to haunt him.

Suho- age 19 (korean age 20) calm, a good leader and role model, but quiet. He is also smart, creative, intelligent, and a quick thinker to desperate situations. He loves to write/compose songs and plays golf as hobbies. He is the leader of EXO. He has a very distant and bitter relationship with his father as well. To the public, he shows as being an good role model and a father figure of EXO.However, he is also actually quite distant to his members except for baekhyun and sehun. But it doesn't mean that he doesn't care about the rest of the members. In fact, he spends alot of money buying food for his members. Where does he get all that money? And it seems that Woohyun holds a long time grudge against him. Why is that??

Woohyun- 19 years old (korean age 20) he is playful, cunning, mischievous, and a playboy to girls. He is actually the one that blackmailed Jina into doing whatever he wants in return for her bracelet. He dreamed to be a soccer player when he was young. But how did he end up as an Idol?

Sungyeol- 19 years old (korean age 20). Woohyun's best friend. And a member of infinite. He often helps Woohyun to stay away from girl trouble or trouble with their manager because he is always late to Infinite's events. You can say he is a good buddy to Woohyun.

Seohyun- 19 years old (korean age 20). Used to be the maknae of SNSD. Along with Jina, they are both known as the maknaes sisters of SNSD because they get along right aways as soon as they meet. She is mature, reliable, smart, and shows alot of respect to people. She is very honest which makes her a horrible liar. But she can lie to someone if that means it will protect their feelings. Like Jina, she has an interest in reading books but has never read manga before.

Lee Soo Man-CEO of S.M entertainment who discovers Jina's talent of singing and offers her a 7 year contract with S.M Entertainment. But instead of having Jina go through training like any other Idol, he automatically makes her a new member of SNSD. He claims that the reason he does this is because Jina has a nautral singing talent and a strong language power. He claims that placing her in Idol training would be a waste of time. Many, excluding SNSD and Jina, questions him and are not convinced by his claim. But Something is fishy about him. What could it be?

Kim Young-Min- he's the bad guy. What is there else to say?😑

I really hope that you guys will keep supporting this fanfic. I guarantee you guys that this will be like a kdrama with lots of plot twists and drama between the characters. However i will try not be too similar to the stereotypical korean drama as possible. I will try to make it as orginal as i can. As always lots of love! XOXO😘