Author's message. READERS MUST READ **IMPORTANT**

I've been doing a lot of thinking lately. When I fist started this fic, I had these cast members in mind: Jina, IU,Taeyeon, TOP, Suho, Woohyun, Sungyeol, and Seohyun. But I have come to a realization that a lot can be a little too much. It was a hard decision, something that was on my mind the past couple of days, but I have come to the decision of excluding T.O.P, and Sungyeol. I know that perhaps some of you guys came for these members but I have come to realize that I may have included too much and their plot, especially TOP's, would  contradict the main story line that I have set up in my head. When I started this fic, I had so many good ideas and I thought I could include it in all in one fic. But that was not the case, it is said that writers have control of their story but I believe in reality, the story was already created. It is the writers who write them. A writer's job is to make their story engaging but they have to be careful as well. Adding too much ingredients to a already cooked delicious dish can be overwhelm the flavor. I believe that a good story should be engaging but not too much that it overwhelms the reader.

The final cast members stays: Jina, Taeyeon, Suho, Woohyun, IU, And Seohyun, along with other supporting characters. I apologize and I hope you guys will understand and keep supporting this story.  I have fun and enjoy writing this story and I am determined to finish it.