[Trending] Netizens show Mixed Reactions to Girls' Generation's Jina

**********Disclaimer: This is a fake/mock article that I wrote. This has no significant change to the story. Something fun that I decided to do. This is how netizens will react to Jina. 

Girls' Generation had made their comeback stage along with new member, Jinah. while most reactions from sones were encouraging, the rest seemed to be unimpressed. Pior to Jina's debut, there were previous tensions among netizens discussing what were S.M's intentions in adding a new member into Girls' Generation. Both Jina and S.M received backlash from netizens and sones until Jina finally made her debut as the 10th member of Girls' Generation. 

Following is a mix of reactions taken from critics and comments. 

***"I honesty don't know why people are hating on he in the first place. she is an amazing singer and deserves to be in SNSD." 

***"People are just hating. she doesn't have the time to deal with haters."

***"Honestly, she is a rip-off and a copy of Taeyeon and Jessica. she's quite average looking- did she consider plastic surgery?"

***"Watch, she's gonna get cocky in a few years just because she's in SNSD."

Comments:

[405+, 10-] Stfu netizens! are your ears deaf? she is definitely qualified to be in SNSD! This wasn't a live performance. wait till she does one. 

[290+, 20-] I can tell even from the studio version of the song that she ha a unique tone in her voice. It's strong but not too strong where you're overwhelmed. other singers sing like they're pulling all their sweat into hitting that high note. but with her, even she didn't have the high note, she sang with ease  while sounding like she's been doing it all her life. 

[200+, 12-] she will definitely sound breath taking live. S.M will definitely give her high notes in the future.