Part 12: The Formation Of EXO

That night, I told everything that happened to Hye-Jin.

*9:30 p.m, at the college dorms*

Hye-Jin:"What?! The CEO of S.M Entertainment wants to meet with you?!"😧

Me:"yea."

Hye-Jin:"Why? Is he going to give you a chance to audition?"

Me:"No, I don't think that's the case. It's probably going to be about the glass statue that I broke."

Hye-Jin:"Oh. Then that's serious. I hope that he doesn't make you pay for it. In the dramas, CEOs are usually very cold-blooded and evil."

Me:"But I don't think that he's a bad person. He even offered his hand when I fell."

Hye-Jin:"Either way, I hope it all goes well for you tomorrow."

Me:"Thanks Hye-Jin. Me too."☺️

*next day, 10:30 a.m, at S.M Entertainment headquarters office*

It took me forever but I finally arrived at the S.M headquarters building in Seoul. Last night, I had a nightmare that Lee Soo Man was making me pay for the statue for 100000000000000 wons! Luckily Hye-Jin woke me up because I was yelling in my sleep. Even til now, I'm still horriflied about that dream.

It took me by suprise to see that the whole company is made up of multiple buildings! I always thought that it was all one big giant building. This made it even harder to find my destination and wasn't sure of where to enter.

There some people nearby so I asked them and showed the address to a woman passing by. It seems like that she worked there by the way she dressed.

She showed me the way to the main entrance with security guards standing infront.

I expressed my gratitude and walked to the front doors. I showed the guards my card with the signiture of Lee Soo Man. They nodded and addressed me to walk in. As if they knew what happening.

I walked in the building. It was decorated like any office building with clear glass windows, white marbled flooring, elevators, and two front desks and clerks.

I immediately spotted Kim Ho-Sook walking in my direction wearing the same business suit(lets just assume that he washed it) and carrying the same brief case.

Kim Ho-Sook:"Annyeongsimnikka." (Formal saying of hello)

Me:"Annyeongsimnikka. Have you been waiting for me all morning?"

Kim Ho-Sook:"Yes. The president asked me to personally escort you to his office. Please follow me."

After that, I followed him all the way to the top of the floor of the building. Which doesn't suprise me at all since the man owns the entire company.

Kim Ho-Sook:"The president's office is straight down this hall on the left."

Me:"Kamsahamnida."*bows*

He soon left leaving me alone with a bunch of business people waking down the halls. You'd imagine it would be kne giant hallway but no. It's a hallways with other hallways intersecting each other. So without a doubt, I immediately got lost again in no time.

You should call me the queen of No directions. I'll just have to ask again for directions.

*Suho's POV, in Lee Soo Man's office*

I was sitting in Lee Soo Man's office along with 11 other strangers I didn't know. Lee Soo Man unexpectedly called me to his office. It appeared that
he made his "selection."

Lee Soo Man:"Annyeongnasimnika. I have called each one of you today because I have made my decision."

Secretary Kim Ho-Sook came in along a man dressed in a black suit.