Season 2

FROM AUTHOR:

Hello! its been awhile. For those of you who have been enjoying this series, I'd like to thank you for spending your time on the series. I feel really guilty for not updating for awhile. The semester just started and I'm already filled with a pile of paper work. >_> I will try to balance work and writing better from now on.

But I never forgot about this fanfic! And I am determined to finish it! So that's why I'm happy to announce that I am currently working on season 2 at this moment. Just to let you know, adding season 2 was a decision that has been on my mind for awhile, I just wasn't sure where to stop or begin. Because of this series, I really feel like I've grown as writer and I'm very thankful for the support.

In season 2, we will continue with Jina's and SNSD's story. I do base of the plot of this series into real life events such as, MAMAs, music shows, comebacks, etc. I promise you that season 2 will include much more drama, characters, revelations to be revealed, and romance! So stay tuned!

On the side note, I would like to write more stories in the future. Right now, I am a few ideas of starting an original story and a new fanfic, featuring BTS! :)