Part 23: Beatles Code

***********************************************************************************************-Woohyun's POV*-

Hoya: Guys look, the broadcast is on!

Hoya was anxiously sitting on the couch. it is amazing on how he went from calm to a fanboy in a matter of minutes. I came out of the restroom and dripping with water from a shower with nothing but a towel wrapped around my waist. 

Me: If it's not about me, I don't want to see it. 

Myung-soo, who was sitting next to hi looked up from his cell, glanced at the T.V, and immediately sat up as if he's watching a cliff hanger in a drama. Curiosity got the best out of me, whatever was on managed to grab the attention of two boys. 

I glanced at the screen. It was Girls' Generation on Music Bank. My attention immediately shifted to Jina. how am i suppose to put it, she look different. Defiantly not the girl who swore at me a couple of months ago. Come to think of it, she hasn't been answering my messages lately. So that's why. 

Hoya: Woah, the new girl is pretty, and good. 

Me: Are you kidding? she's far from that.

Hoya: Aigoo, looks like someone's bitter. 

"That means he likes her. Watch his strong deny." Myung-Soo whispered to Hoya although he clearly made sure I heard it. 

I decided to excuse myself from these two idiotic fanboys and head to my room. That girl has been ignoring my calls lately. Has she forgotten our deal? Has she forgotten her precious bracelet? Maybe she decided to buy a new one. Given by the old-fashion design of the bracelet, this has got to be made from the 1970's or something. I mean, who would wear bracelets like this on this day and age? although unlikely to be answered, I made a call. 

Jina:Yeoboseyo? 

Me: Yah! about time you picked up! Do you still want your bracelet or not?

she raised her voice as if she's about to yell in the phone but held back. 

Jina: Sorry, I've been busy. I'll reach out ti you as soon as I can. 

Me: What am I? your servant? you think I'll just do what you say? look, we need to discuss a plan. if you still want your bracelet, better hurry it up.

she hangs up. 

Did this girl seriously just hang up on me?! Through the cracks of the door, there goes Hoya and Myung-soo chanting, "Bring the Boys out!" 

What idiots I live with. 

***********************************************************************************************-Note from author: This is the episode where SNSD appeared on Beatles Code in 2011. While reading this, imagine that but with Jina being one of the guests was well lol. 

announcer: The girls who have seized the world. SNSD has seized Beatles Code. The surreal 10 goddesses, SNSD an unimaginable hidden charm?! They're not just SNSD's ideal type's grand reveal. A legendary talk to go down in history will start now.

Host 1: Do you know what a fox's worst enemy is?\

Tiffany: foxes?

Sunny: Wolves?

Host 2: does SNSD hate men? 

Host 1: how is it the none of the 10 of you have dated?

Yuri: ey..

Host 2: have you?

Yuri unni immediately panics. We were being the celebrity guest at a television program called Beatles Code. Everyone seemed to be having a good time laughing while i was sweating through my hair and hands. It was first time in a talk show. 12 cameras were facing us, each camera for each person. It drove me insane thinking that a camera was recording every single movement, breath, and word I say.