Part 20: SNSD's date with EXO

All the guys bowed right after including Suho.

Yoona: You guys just came from Lee Soo Man's office right?

Suho: Yes, just we talked about future activities.

Taeyeon: Oh, I see... you must be the leader.

Suho: Yes, I am. Well kris too, of Exo-M.

Kris: Anneonghaseyo. My name is Kris. It's nice to meet you.

Taeyeon: It's nice to meet you too. I wish you guys all luck, to both of you. Being the leader may be difficult at times, but let me tell you, it really is rewarding.

Suho: Kamsamida, I will keep sunbae's words in mind.

Sooyoung: Guys, I'm really hungry. How about we all go for Korea BBQ tonight? EXO should join us too!

Taeyeon: Sooyoung-ah, It's already nine, not a good idea to eat so late at night.

Seohyun: Exactly unni, we can't gain too much weight before a comeback.

Sooyoung: We already burned all of our calories earlier. Ahhhhhhh, I'm feeling weak *pretends to faint*

Park Seojoon: That sounds like a good idea. You guys should go.

am I hearing things correctly? Park Seojoon, the Park Seojoon who won't let you out of her sight encourages us to eat BBQ at nine in the night? I questioned her intentions and judging by everyone else's expression, they thought the same thing. What also shocked me was that she came out of nowhere. It's like she flashed out with superpowers. Either that or we had no idea that she was there all along.

Park Seojoon: I see you all meet your Dongsaengs. I agree that you guys should get to know each other more, especially when you're all idols. In the future, you will need to help them.

Tiffany: but unni, we would risk getting caught by paparazzi and fans.

Park Seojoon: Who would be out at this hour? Plus look at you guys, all sweating and in casual clothing? Cameras wouldn't even recognize you. Wear a mask and hat and you'll be fine.

The EXO members murmured in confusion, they wanted to go but they had fears at the same time.

Suho: Thank you for your invitation, but I apologize we can't-

Chanyeol: *interupts* We'll go!

Sumo's face was a little funny when he got shoved to the side by the giant Chanyeol. It was the first time where I realized that he was on the shorter side compared to the others. But still at least 4 inches taller than me though. 😭

Park Seojoon: Great! I'll call your manager and let him know.

With such unexpected turn of events, EXO ended up joining us for a unplanned dinner. There is a million places where I rather be right now except than being near a stranger who grabbed your waist.>_> Seojoon unni somehow managed to convince EXO's manager to come along and we all drove for dinner. It was really cramped since there was 10 girls in one van. Oh gosh, I couldn't imagine how over at EXO's would be like.

Sunny: So Jina ,what do you think of EXO? Aren't they cute? 😍

Me: Ummm....... yeah? I guess? they're just humans? idk. >_<

I answered very uncomfortably. I didn't know what to say with topics about boys. I did think they were really good looking but at the same time, if I admitted it, I felt that they would misunderstand.

Tiffany: Who do you think is the cutest? For me, it's Chanyeol. He has a really bright smile that just warms your heart.

Me: Ummm.... I don't know. >_<