Part 13: The 10th member of Girls' Generation

After we finished our introductions and greetings, I comtinued walking to my intial destination. Only to.........

*thumps*

Random girl:"Ah!" (Sorry if this comes out strange but I'm trying to describe that suho accidently bumped into a girl and made her fell)

She dropped a yellow envelope that she was carrying. Papers went flying everywhere.

With quick reflexes, I grabbed her waist and pulled her up agaisnt my chest before she dropped to the ground.

The close distance between us was extremely awkward. Fearing that my future band members were still behind me, I immediately let her go.

*ackward silence*

*Jina's POV*

The whole situation got extremely ackward. Both of us were dead silent. Niether of us said a word and just kept being in that ackward position where his hands were holding my waist and there's 5 inches of distance between our breaths. We just stared at each other will big, wide eyes full of shock.

It was all too much for me. I could feel my face flushing bright red as a tomato. My heart beated faster and faster while my legs grew numb.

Few moments later, he cleared his throat and finally let go of me. I felt so relieved and took a deep breath to calm myself down. Never in my life I was that close to a guy. Heck, I barely had any guy friends back in the USA. Mostly, because they were mostly cocky and douchebags at my school.In return, most of my closest friends were girls.

Guy:*clears throat* "Gwenchanaya?" (Are you alright?)

Me:*studders* "Y-yes. Kamsamida."

Guy:"Next time, be careful. You probably won't have someone to catch you like I did."

Me:"Y-yes. I'll be more careful. Kamsamida." *bows*

After that, he walked away. I turned around to take a glance at him just because I was curious. I'd hate to admit it, but the reason I froze was because of his aura. The moment I fell into his arms, I saw my knight in shining armor rescuing me.

His dark, undyed hair framed his handsome and pale face perfectly. All together, he gave off a princely presence to me.

I continued walking to my intial direction. A group of 11 guys talking passed me. I stopped and asked them about Lee Soo Man's office to reassure that I'm not lost.

Me:"Excuse me, sorry to bother you but is this the way to President Lee Soo Man's office?"

Guy:"Yea. We were just there. Just follow this hallway and keep walking. His office should be recognizable."

Me:"Thank you."

So I listened to him and kept walking. And I gotta say, he was right. Lee Soo Man's office is recognizable. The entrance to his office had his name in big black letters.

In front, was a front desk with a female assistant.

Me:"Excuse me, I have a appointment with President Lee Soo Man?"

Lady:"Do you have any vertification?"

Me:"Ah, yes." *hands appointment card*

Lady:"Thank you. President lee is just in his office waiting for you. You are welcome to enter."

Me:"Kamsamida." *bows*

When I entered his office, it was everything I expected to see in a CEO's office. Glass windows everywhere and a black-leathered wheel chair behind his desk. He appeared to be reading some papers when I walked in but immediately stopped when he saw me.