Part 17: Seohyun's secret husband?!

*woohyun's POV, At Shinwa soccer fields*

Like usual, I was practicing soccer early in the morning at 7. Only this time, Sungyeol decided to tag along.

Sungyeol: Wow hyung. You're really good at this. Better at being an idol that's for sure. :)

Me: Of course, I'm a natural. And shut up. 😒

Before I made my next kick, I caught a quick glimpse of someone strikingly familiar. I paused.

Sungyeol: Where are you going?

Me: I'll be right back. I got something important to do.

Hoping my thoughts were wrong, I followed that person. From what I can see far away, he was about the same height as me; maybe even an inch shorter. He wore a dark blue school uniform vest and a black backpack around his back while reading a book.

When he made a turn around a corner, I was able to get a glimpse of him again. Sure enough, my thoughts were exactly correct.  It was him. My "best" buddy from high school. After the shocking revelation, I returned back the soccer fields where Sungyeol is still there.

Sungyeol:What's wrong? Something happened?

My mind was out of state. I was puzzled. Out of al the schools, why did he chose this one?

Me: Let me ask you, does professor Kim Yong Ha's son attend this school?

Sungyeol: Ah, Kim Joon Myun? Yeah, his father recently transferred here from Soonchunhyang university.

Me: hmmm. Interesting. How come I didn't know any of this?

Sungyeol: Because you don't come to class.  Why?

Me: it's nothing. Just an old friend of mine.

Sungyeol started to a snort-laugh combo. Indicating that he finds that amusing.

Sungyeol: You? Friends with a professor of  Soonchunhyang's son?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ.

Me: Shut up.😒

Yes. He was a very old friend of mine. We used to be best friends in high school. But right before college, I caught him embracing my crush at that time. At that moment, I declared him my enemy and broke ties with him.
Now we attend the same school together.....

I suddenly remember the girl that I took the bracelet from. After my genius thinking, I devised a plan.

*Jina's POV*

After I left the S.M building, Taeyeon unni and I went and walked around the Shinwa campus to get to know each other. Unfortunately, it was long until she had to leave for her schedule. I was alone again. I decided to go back to the dorms, hoping to see Hye-Jin. She hasn't texted me at all, she must be mad.

I grabbed the copy of the contract that I signed and reviewed the conditions while walking to my ex-dorms. Luckily I still had the keys to it. When I arrived, I saw Woohyun standing by the door.

Me: WHAT are you doing here? >_>

Woohyun: Geez, what took you so long? No one was here when I came.

Me: How did you know where my dorm is?!

Woohyun grabbed my bracelet out of his pocket and dangled it in front of my face playfully. I was attempted to snatch it right off his filthy hands but he'd probably has quick reflexes.

Woohyun: Remember our little deal?

Me: Ugh!!!! What about it? *annoyed*

Woohyun: I thought about what you could do for me. If you can do this small little task, I'll return your bracelet back.