Part 28: A letter from the heart of a fan

Previously:

"That girl, something about her seems strange to me."

"Who?" Young-min asks, cluelessly.

"The new girl of SNSD, Yang Kim Jina."

"Ah her, why?"

She takes a second to glance at Young-min and crosses her legs, sitting down. "Never mind, must be my imagination."

She takes a sip of water. "You said Soo-Man is in a meeting, what is it about?"

"Ah..I'm pretty sure it's about SNSD's debut in the states."

"Why aren't you in it? You're the vice president."

Young-Min lets out a deep sigh, "Eventhough I'm the vice president, he is still the president. Even I have to listen to his demands."

Chaewon looks at Young-min with pity, her eyes curled into a mischievous grin. "Don't be so sure about that my brother, we'll see about that won't we?"

***********************************************************************************************

-Jina's POV-

Lee Soo Man sat right along side with the girls and two middle-aged men and a woman. "It's settled. SNSD will depart for the states next week. Is the recording finished?"

"Yes, we finished it just three days ago. It has already been sent to the record company overseas." Seojoon answered.

We all figgled with our hair and remained silent, like wide-eyed puppies. Our fingers were tapping on the table and our foots made a rhythm as loud as drums.

"Good, then we're right on track." Lee Soo Man soon proceeded to discuss other matters that I, or any of the members, had no business in so it was pointless for us to be there. In my head, all I thought about is coming up with a excuse for my aunt about my "idol' business, even if there is a slight chance she might see me on television.

My aunt is not a television person, she spends most her time working at the restaurant. However her co-worker is a huge David Letterman fan and almost never miss a show. One time, he even stayed in after closing hours to finish an episode and I wonder how my aunt trusts him enough to lock up the restaurant. My aunt even yelled at him one time for getting distracted when there was a line of customers waiting for their food.

The slamming of the doors brought my attention back to the meeting room. Footsteps along the carpet flooring and in came Kim Young-Min, looking arrogant as ever but more so today, and a woman wearing red heels. Her red lipstick and short hair brought fierce to her sharp facial features. Her eyes and stare sends chills across my spine. She was beautiful but calculating. She was the same woman I met earlier.

"My apologies, did I interrupt you guys?" she asked in an innocent manner that was to fake to be true. She glanced to Lee Soo Man who responded by clearly his throat.

Trying not to meet her gaze, "What is it that you to interrupt our meeting?"

"Well I just wanted to visit you darling. I miss you and being stuck in a big house all day can be mentally tiring." she soon proceeded to take a seat next to him and Young-min, with that prideful grin, followed.

She turned to us, "We met earlier. I suppose I surprised you haven't I? Allow me to introduce myself." She fixed her coat and crossed her legs. "My name is Lee Chaewon, chairwoman of S.M Entertainment.

"What is it that you want?" Lee Soo Man demanded.

"Well I'm the chairwoman. I have my part in this company. Shouldn't it be fair to say that I have a say in the making of decisions? Am I right Kim Young-Min-shi?"