Part 6: The Arts Campus

*In tall lady's office*

Tall lady:"Have a seat." She said sternly.

As she directed me to sit down, I glanced around her room. It was full of posters and pictures of the human body and anatomy. I glanced at her desk. There was a wooden sign that stated her name. "Kim Min-Hyun." The medical coordinator.

Min-Hyun:*clears throat* "Are you going to sit or not?"

Me:"huh? Oh! Yes!" *sits down*

Min-hyun:"I heard from Dr.Eun-Young that you're her favorite student. Always listen to what she says, always pay attention, and also a good singer."

Me:"Wait, excuse me. A Singer?"

Min-Hyun:"Yes. Next time, check to see if there's people still around you before singing loudly. I haven't heard you sing but apparently to her, you have an 'angel's voice' according to her."

Me: Oh. Heh heh. Thank you, I'm flattered. But we not here just to talk about my voice are we?"

Min-Hyun:" Of course not. I called you here cause I have an errand that I need you to run for me."

She grabbed a red folder from her desk and smacked it right in front of me.

Min-Hyun:"I need you to take this folder to Cho Tae Woong to the music center located at the Arts campus."

Me:"The Arts canpus? But I thought no student other than those who are majoring in the arts are allowed."

Min-Hyun:"They aren't. Unless they have a permission card."

Then she took out a blue card with an lanard attach to it and handed it to me.

Min-hyun:"show this to the security guards. And DON NOT. UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES LOSE THIS CARD. Unless, you want to die."

Me:😱 "i will not!"😬 at this point, it turned into a horror movie. I was the asian victim and she was the guy carrying a chainsaw running towards me. "Do not worry, I'll do what you ask." (Just please don't kill me!!!!!)

I exited the hospital center and started tk walked towards the direction of the Arts canpus. But I got lost after 30 minutes of searching. My legs felt like cheese. I started to ask nearby students for directions. Honestly, I felt like a tourist. After another 30 minutes of asking for directions and 30 minutes of actually walking there, I finally made it to the entrance that connects the two campuses.

You could obviously tell that the school plays favoritism towards the musical and literature profession. The entrance had music notes decorations attached to the entrance gates. The security guard-actually two came out. Both were wearing blue uniforms but only one was shorter than the other. In fact, he was about the height of my shoulders. Just then a black car passed by me. I hid in the background to observe.

Tall guard: "pass?"

The car's windows rolled down and a hand holding the exact same blue card i have. The guard saw it and safely let the car pass. After it did, i gathered enough courage to enter a part of Shinwa i had no idea about. I only heard rumors about it. Apparently, this was a campus for the richest of the rich. So I can imagine the snobbish level is over 100. I actually gave my catd to the shortie. I felt weird cause I never had to actually look down on a guy before. Americans I know are two times taller than I am.

He gave me permission and I went in. I was even more astonished at the artitecture of this place. And to think that they had all this money to spend, they could've spent it to charity.

I walked past the library with students having a small music session and the music-themed cafe. Then, I had a gut feeling that something was wrong. In fact, i actually had it when I walked past a soccer field which was awfully strange to me since this was the Arts campus.

I dugged out my purse, pockets, anything I could possibly put things in. But I couldn't find my bracelet! Gone! I thought to myself,"No! This isn't happening to me! Please, mom help me!"

I searched and searched, but it was no use. I retraced my steps thinking where I went and what i did. Then, it came to me. That soccer field!

That's right! When i passed by that soccer field, I saw a tall, young, and cute guy roughly around my age; playing and kicking around a soccer ball. Then, a person accidently bumped into me while he was reading. That must be when it fell! I have to get back there!

Woohyun's POV

I was playing soccer like I usually do on wenesdays since it was the only day where I had some time off from work. And if I had to, I would sneak off class or work just to set my feet into that soccer field. Ever since I was little, I dreamed to be a soccer player, but who knew that I ended up singing for thousands of girls in a K-Pop group?😒

Sung-kyu and L's POV

Sung-Kyu: "Myung-Soo, have you found him yet?"

L(Myung-Soo): "No. We should've known that he would sneak out. God darn it! Our manager is going to kill us!"

Sung-kyu:" Don't worry, we still got 40 minutes til practice. Let's split up and meet back here. we'll find him faster."

L:"Got it."

*10 minutes later*

Sung-Kyu:"Found him yet?"

L:"No. You don't suspose he....."

Sung-Kyu:"If he did, we'd better go there now!"

Woohyun's POV

I finished my usual kicks and was completely exhausted. I'm shocked that my hyungs didn't come looking for me yet. But actually, I don't gave a damm. I grabbed my stuff and left the soccer field. That's when I accidentally tripped over a bracelet.

Woohyun:"What the f*ck?"

I picked it up and it was a bracelet made of silver. Shiny, made dangling noises, and small metal cut outs of musical notes attached on each side. It was clearly a girl's bracelet.

L:"hyung!"

Upon hearing L, I quickly hid the bracelet in my back pockets . I knew that if they saw it, they will assume it's for a girl I like.

*Sung-kyu and L runs up to him*

Sung-Kyu: *breathing heavily* " What are you doing here?! We have practice in 20 minutes! Hurry! Lets go!" *grabs Woohyun's arm*

Woohyn:"Okay, okay! Geez! Just becuase you're the leader doesn't mean you controll every single thing of my that i do. Who cares if we are late?"😒

L and Sung-Kyu:" We do!"

L:"You know what our manager is going to do if she knows we're late? She gonna skin us alive!"

Sung-Kyu:"Correction. She's gonna chop off our legs and feed it to her pet poodle."

Woohyun:"She's not even that scary. You guys are just pussys."

Sung-Kyu:"Enough talking. We have to get the music center now. It's gonna take us 20 minutes to get there by jogging. We are definitely going to be at least 10 minutes late for practice."

*all three starts jogging*

MESSAGE FROM AUTHOR: how you been doing? This part took me longer than I expected but, i still got it! Thank for reading my fanfic! Stay tuned for the next part!

Preview: Woohyun and Jina finally meet and there's gonna be a epic showdown between these two!