Author's Note

Thank you for selecting my story.
This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of my imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.
Copyright © Rituparna Darolia.
All rights reserved. No part of this novel may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the author.
This is a sequel to the story, "Game Of Love". It is a story of a young girl who faces hardships at every step of her way at the hands of three men completely different from one another. Will she be able to forget her first and only love, Colton Glenn? What will she do when she finds out the truth that Colton is hiding?

Story Summary
Eighteen year old Victoria Blakesley is not only gorgeous but intelligent, arrogant and a go-getter in the true sense of the term. Aiming to be a lawyer, she's extremely focused on her chosen path. So she's surprised to find herself falling for the sinfully gorgeous playboy billionaire, Colton Glenn who hates her at first sight. However, Colton traps her in a challenge which has her losing everything she holds dear.

Their game and challenges continue and in an attempt to make Colton jealous, she falls into the clutches of Pete Douglas who takes advantage of her one night. Soon she discovers an unwanted pregnancy and Colton misunderstands her. Heartbroken and devastated, she returns home.

What will happen when she meets her therapist, Trevor Clarkston who's seven years older and wishes to marry her? Will she be able to move on from Colton and marry Trevor? Or will she remain lost in her dream of Colton Glenn forever?