Chapter Forty

When Victoria walked out to the kitchen, she found that Colton was in high spirits as he sang some rap song while cooking up an incredible breakfast. A grin spread on her lips seeing him. 

“Mmmm, it smells delicious. What are you making for me?” She asked him with a dazzling smile on her face. 

“Flank steak with cranberry salad, Tomato fennel soup and lemon tarts,” he grinned seeing her mouth hang open hearing the menu. 

“You don’t need to make so much, just steak will do,” she told him, going near him to peep into the pan. 

Colton’s eyes blazed with desire and he pulled her into his arms. “I love cooking for you. For the past one month, I had been having only milk and cereal or salad. I was somehow surviving but now I want to live. Live a fulfilling life with you and Asher,” he said, looking deeply into her eyes. 

“I’m sorry that you had to go through that phase. Maybe we needed to go through that to realize that we cannot live without one another,” said Victoria. Colton nodded. 

“You’re right but I’m glad that it’s all over now,” he said, releasing her and continuing with his cooking. Victoria helped him make lunch. It was a cozy homely scene as if they were already married for ages. After lunch, they stopped online for home furnishings and other stuff together till it was time to tend to Asher. Asher too had seemed to settle down in his new settings, as if he knew that this was his permanent home. He was awake for sometime and they pushed him around the house, making him acquainted with his new settings. 

However their happy bubble burst with a phone call from Victoria’s mom. “Trevor was here, Vicky. He wants to talk to you. He insisted in visiting you so I had to take your address from Davion and hand it over to him. He might drop in tomorrow,” said her mom. Victoria was shocked at the news. 

Mom, why did you give him my address? I don’t want him to come here and start a fight,” protested Victoria. 

“He didn’t listen to a word I said, Vicky. He was adamant that he needed to see you and talk to you. What choice did I have?” her mom defended herself. After she disconnected the call, Victoria was very upset. She put Asher to sleep and then sat thinking about a way to avoid Trevor. 

“Face him, Victoria. Talk to him, make him understand. Avoiding him will aggravate the situation. I’m there to support you always,” said Colton, pulling her into his arms. Victoria wrapped her arms around him, embedding her face into his chest as they lay on the bed. 

“I’ll talk to him. It’s just that I now want to put all that behind me and start afresh,” she told him. Colton pulled her closer into his arms. 

“I know,” he whispered, his mouth trailing hot kisses everywhere on her face and neck. “Everything can be sorted out. Just relax and give me a kiss,” he said, feeling the acute need to devour her once again. This time he didn’t want any disruption. He switched off her mobile phone and his as well. “There should be no distraction now,” he said, keeping the phones away. Victoria’s whole body tingled with apprehension. What were they about to do? Soon her question was answered as Colton claimed her lips in a passionate and hungry kiss. His hands roamed all over her body, making her whole body come alive at his touch. There was a strange electric charge between them that made them hungry for more. The kiss was intense and branded his taste and touch on her lips for ever. It was as if he was marking her as his permanently. Victoria moaned with pleasure, a raging need to feel his touch blinding her. Her fingers pulled her tee shirt off his body and Colton released her for a second and obliged. He groaned with need when she touched his ripped body, and crushed her against him, recapturing her lips. He deepened the kiss and made her see how much they had been missing out. It was a deep kiss filled with love and promise. 

His fingers touched the hemline of her tee shirt and pulled it out of her. He gasped seeing her voluptuous breasts which were waiting to be touched. His feather like teasing made Victoria more around than ever. “I want to see you, love. Have your wounds healed?” he asked hesitantly. Victoria knew what he wanted to know. 

“I’m perfectly healed and I’m ready for you, Colton,” she whispered making his eyes glitter with excitement. He just couldn’t control himself anymore. Ever since the day he had met her, he had stopped his playboy ways. He just didn’t want anyone else other than Victoria. It had been months since he had Victoria in his arms again and this time he wouldn’t let her go. He would fight Trevor for Victoria. She was his! 

His hot mouth latched onto her breast but when the milk oozed out into his mouth, he released it. “It’s Asher’s food,” he whispered, planting a kiss upon it. Victoria was touched at his cute gesture. That one act proved how much he loved them. He already was Asher’s dad! Seeing his hesitation Victoria caught his hand and guided it to her core which was throbbing for his touch. Colton’s breath hitched as he unbuttoned her jeans and pulled them off her. He gazed at her creamy smooth never ending legs clad in a pair of lace pink panties, his eyes blazing with desire. In one yank, he took them off leaving her completely exposed to his hot, heated gaze. 

“You’re the most beautiful woman on earth, Victoria,” he whispered, as his gaze followed the whole length of her body. 

“I want to see you, Colton,” she whispered, in a hoarse whisper. 

“I’m glad that you do. I’m all yours, love,” he answered. Standing in front of her, he unbuttoned his jeans and took it off him, his eyes not leaving hers even for a second. It seemed as if he was putting up a str*p show just for her. Victoria’s hungry eyes checked him out. There was no doubt that he was the most gorgeous guy on earth! Finally he stripped out of the only piece that was covering him, standing proud in front of her. Victoria could see how aroused he was for her. His massive length throbbing with an intense need to be inside her. It was the first time that they saw one another and it was a most precious moment for them. Colton didn’t disappoint her. He was a very gentle lover and handled her like a precious flower. She could see how he was restraining himself for her and it touched her heart. 

“I’m stronger than you think, Colton,” she pointed out. Colton grinned and inserted two fingers into her, thrusting them in and out of her dripping wetness. Victoria clung to his shoulders as an intense heat pooled in her abdomen ready for release. She had never felt it before. Colton increased his rhythm, his dark eyes growing darker with lust. Victoria moaned his name and for the first time came undone right into his fingers. She sagged into the bed, sated and breathing hard. 

“Did you like it?” asked Colton, watching her with hooded eyes. 

“Mmm, I loved it. That was my first time,” she admitted. Colton kissed her nose affectionately. 

“I’m honored,” he told her. 

Colton seemed to hesitate and hovered over her, breathing hard. “I don’t want to rush you into this, Victoria. I love you so much that I can control myself till you’re ready for me, till you’re completely healed,” said Colton. Victoria touched his cheek lovingly. 

“I’m completely healed and ready, Colton. I want this just as much as you do. So what are we waiting for?” she assured him. Colton picked up a packet of protection from the side table and Victoria raised an eyebrow at him.

“I bought it when I went to get groceries in the morning. I swear that I’ve been celibate ever since we met a year ago,” he told her making her grin at him. The next hour they were too lost in each other, oblivious to everything else. Thankfully Asher slept through their lovemaking! Colton was gentle and the passionate moment they shared indeed was the most memorable one in their lives. Later Victoria lay on his chest, satisfied and overwhelmed by the intense emotional experience. Finally she was complete, having surrendered her mind, body and soul to the man she loved. 

It was much later when she switched on her mobile phone, she froze with horror seeing five missed calls from Trevor. Was he on his way here? It was already evening and she had no wish to confront him right now. 

She was about to switch off her mobile for good when it again buzzed with an incoming call from Trevor.