Prologue

Victoria Blakesley, walked down the corridor towards her classes when her friends, Kara and Melanie caught her.

"Vicky, explain this, girl! How are you and your twin in this picture with the infamous Davion Torres?" Asked Kara, bubbling with curiosity. At eighteen the three friends were majoring in Economics from UNLV. While Victoria was very focused in her career and wanted to be a lawyer just like her parents, Kara and Melanie weren't so career oriented. They just opted for the subject which they liked. They'd been friends since kindergarten and stuck to one another even after graduating from school. 

"There's nothing to explain. My parents got Sofia married to Mr Torres, four days back, " she shrugged. The girls gaped at her with shock as if they would faint anytime. They all knew Sofia Blakesley. She was Victoria's twin sister who was studying fashion designing from the same University as them. Victoria could imagine their condition. At twenty-two, Davion was already a celebrity, hounded by the paparazzi for his good looks as well as success. Son of the late 'Casino King', Luis Torres, he already inherited as well as built quite a number of popular casinos  all over the country. Women drooled at the sight of him and pursued him relentlessly. There wasn't a woman in the whole of Nevada who didn't know the man! All except her twin Sofia of course!

Davion Torres was a client of their law firm, Blakesley's Law Firm, which was owned and managed by her mom, Ava Blakesley along with her dad, Gregory Blakesley. They were both reputed lawyers in and around Las Vegas. So when a case went against them and Davion threatened to sue them they had no other option than to give in to his demand of marrying Sofia.  So the wedding happened in a rush the next day and Davion whisked Sofia away to his mansion in Reno, Nevada immediately after. However the press were able to sneak in a picture of the family with Davion while they were seeing them off after the wedding. 

"Sofia married Davion Torres? Oh my! Such a lucky girl! How did it all happen?" Asked Melanie, clutching at her heart with shock. 

"Stop it, you two. He's an as*hole actually. He blackmailed her and married her against everybody's wish," said a displeased Victoria. She was a no nonsense type of girl, bold, outgoing, practical and never refrained from speaking her mouth. The moment she heard the news she had been counseling her twin to escape but Sofia didn't pay any heed to her warnings and went ahead and sacrificed her happiness for the sake of her parents. Victoria had been very disappointed and stopped talking to her parents for forcing Sofia to bend to their whims.

"Oh is it? But he's so f*cking gorgeous!" Said Kara with a dreamy look on her face. "I wish he'd have forced me to marry him instead!" She said, earning a smack from Victoria. 

"I'm going to class. You two could stand here and dream of that as*hole all day but mind you, he's now unavailable. It's a sin to dream of married men!" Said Victoria with an eye roll. She sauntered off to class and the other two ran after her too. 

"Now we'll dream of Davion Torres's right hand man and partner, The f*cking, Colton Glenn, who's younger and hotter and very very single, " giggled Melanie as she did a high five either Kara. This piece of information was news to Victoria. Her curiosity was piqued and she decided to check him out later. 

The whole morning with back to back classes, they hardly had time to catch up again. So when finally when college was over, Victoria dashed out of the last class with relief.

"Worst day ever! Why did Prof Franklin need to announce an assessment as well as a project at the same time?" Protested Melanie. Prof Franklin taught them Principles Of Marketing and Strategy.

"My whole weekend's ruined," wailed Kara. Victoria left the two and rushed towards her car.

"See you later, girls. Gotta rush," she said with a wave. She wanted to research Davion's right hand man first. What was the name? Ah! Yes. Colton Glenn.

Victoria drove home, her mind on the events of the week. Ever since Sofia had left, she hadn't called up much. Just once. Her parents were very worried about her and so was Victoria. She wanted to rush to Reno to see how Sofia was doing. She wasn't as strong as Victoria was. She was soft, innocent, angelic and could easily be convinced and as such she was just the opposite of what Davion Torres was. Was he torturing her? "Damn! This is so frustrating!" Muttered Victoria as she parked the car in their garage. 
She strode towards the house and walked in. Her parents as usual were at work. So she just put together two sandwiches for herself and sat down to eat her food. She missed Sofia immensely as they always would take turns to make something after college everyday. The two girls had been inseparable since birth and with Sofia suddenly gone  Victoria found it difficult to cope up without her. They weren't even given time to get adjusted to the idea of Sofia getting married. Davion had announced his wish to marry Sofia and then married her the next day.
Victoria suddenly lost her appetite after eating one sandwich. What if her twin was crying unable to cope with the torture? She really needed to find out what was going on there. The girls, Kara and Melanie came over to discuss the assignment with her and she forgot all thoughts of Sofia for a few hours.

When her friends left, she went to the kitchen to make some dinner. Her parents had returned home ten minutes back and she didn't want her mom to overwork herself again. So by the time she completed all her work after dinner and went to her room, it was quite late and she was super exhausted. 

The next few days went by similarly. Finally her project work was completed and submitted and Victoria heaved a sigh of relief. Today she'll call Sofia. Classes ended quite earlier than usual and she returned home in high spirits, feeling light headed, relieved and happy after a long time. However, before she could call Sofia, her phone buzzed with an incoming call from her twin, as if by telepathy. 
She accepted the call and they updated one another excitedly about everything that was happening in each other's lives. Sofia told her how she had started to fall for her husband. Victoria clapped her hands and squealed into the phone.

"I knew it! I knew that you'd fall for him. He's so hot after all! Please find me someone as hot as him! No wait. Find me someone hotter," said Victoria in an excited rush. 

Sofia chuckled. "There's someone hotter and younger for you but you have to come over to Reno to meet him," she told her softly. Victoria squealed more.

"I'm coming tomorrow. Who are you talking about? Davion doesn't have a brother as far as I know," said Victoria, jumping up and down with excitement. 

"Wait, don't come tomorrow. I'm in LA," informed Sofia with a laugh hearing Victoria groan. 

"Who are you talking about then?" She asked curiously. 
"Davion's business partner and best friend, Colton Glenn. You can Google him," said Sofia. 

"Oh, I'll do that. Tell me when you return. I'll come down to meet this Colton guy, " said Victoria. 

"Sure, bye, see you till then," said Sofia, feeling happy that she could do a little matchmaking. 

"Wait, hope you guys are using protection. You'll are so young to be parents, right now," said Victoria. 

Sofia chuckled. "Yes, granny. We are," she said. They laughed and disconnected the call.

Victoria sat still for a moment, her mind going into an overdrive. Colton Glenn again? She had completely forgotten to Google him. With his name cropping up again and again, her curiosity was piqued to see how the guy looked. If Sofia called him hotter then he really must be exceptionally so. She picked up her mobile and typed his name to search. Instantly a thousand pictures of the hottest specimen on earth cropped up right in front of her eyes. 
She could see that the man was really droolworthy! He was in fact a f*cking Greek God! Victoria's jaws dropped seeing his smirk and devilishly green eyes with golden sparks in them, staring back at her! He was irresistible and he knew it. All articles dealt with how he was seen with different actresses and famous women all over the country. So the man was actually a man-wh*re! The sound of the front door opening made Victoria jump up. She looked out of the window and saw that it was evening already. Dazed and puzzled, she threw the phone on the bed and went to change out of her college clothes before her mom came into the room. She hadn't even made dinner today!

Had she been lost in Colton Glenn for the last three hours? How could that be possible?