My Heart Dropped

Yeon Rin's POV

"Welcome back, my dear" Soo Man Sansaengnim gave me a hug as he welcomes me back to work.

"Happy to be back, Sansaengnim" I smiled.

"How was Japan?" He asked as he sat down.

"It was definitely an experience. I learned a lot and did a lot, but it's nothing like being able to come back and work here. This is home to me" I replied.

"We missed you so much" he smiled and nodded.

"Well! I shouldn't waste both of our time showing around, this is your home right?" He asked.

"Yeap! I'll be fine!" I then bowed and went out from the office.

Going down to the staff roo- weird.. why is the staff room so empty?

"WELCOME BACK BITCH"

*POP POP POP*

"WOARGH!!" I jumped and almost hit the glass door.

"OH HAE JIN!!" I shouted her name as she literally clinged onto my body and hugged me.

"Yah Park Yeon Rin I miss you!!!" She squealed

"Child, what took you so long?" Il Hwan oppa joined and oh how I miss us all being together!

~~~
Chanyeol's POV

"I don't care if she's back. If you call me up here just to tell me that Yeon Rin has returned then I should make my way back now-" I stood up and take my phone from Soo Man Sansaengnim's table

"From what I can see, I think" He cut me off.

"You still do" He added.

"Yeol ah.." he slowly guide me back to sitting down and he sat next to me

"Maybe you do, maybe you don't.. the answer is something that only you know. But whatever it is, I believe you're matured enough to make sure things are well handled and it won't disturb the reputation we've all been carrying throughout our entire journey"

I sighed and ruffled my hair.

"What would you do if you were me, sansaengnim?" I asked

"I don't know.. I guess you'll find the answer once you see her" He said.

~~~
Yeon Rin's POV

I finally got to enjoy my favorite iced latte and pastry at the company's cafe when I saw Se Eun coming towards my way.

We sat down together and I made sure she delivered her gifts to the boys.

"Umm, unnie.. Can I ask something?" She stuttered.

"Sure" I nodded. "It's actually about.. About you and Exo.." she said.

"Were you close to them when you were still in Korea? I mean, before you moved to Japan.." she continued.

"Ah, that.. Well, I'm quite close with them.." I answered. "What about... Chanyeol oppa..?" She asked again.

You reacted differently didnt you..

Sighing and letting out a chuckle before I answered, "Let me guess, you told them that I helped you and they started to act weird after they heard my name?" I asked.

"Yes, especially Chanyeol oppa.. He doesn't seem like.. He wants to talk about you.. Wait, am I being too busy body here?" Se Eun apologised.

Should I leave..

"Anyi.. It's.. It's nothing actually.. Maybe they're just surprised about it and Chanyeol was having his mood swings.." I answered, didn't want to tense the situation.

"Oh, it's time!" I looked at my watch and realised that I should go and start my work.

"I have to go now, we'll catch up later okay? Enjoy your meal Se Eunnie!" I told Se Eun as I took my bag and left the cafe.

As I was walking to the studio, my phone rang. "Oh?" I stopped to check my phone and it was Sae video calling me. I quickly picked it up and saw Mino-chan happily playing at the park.

"Yeon-chan!! How are you??" Sae asked. "Sae-chan, I'm fine~ are you there with Take-san?" I asked. "Eung! We're giving Mino some time at the park before we go home" Sae answered.

"Oh! Yeon-chan, I have an incoming call.. I'll call you later!" Sae said. "Okaayy" I bid goodbye before hanging up.

As I was about to unlock the studio, my actions slowly came to a stop.

My heartbeat rate increases when I saw a figure that I've been missing all these while, but I couldn't imagine how it would be if I were to meet him again.

And there he was..