That Question

**okay so basically, above is the layout for Yeon Rin's studio. Yes, I apologise for the horrible lines also the weird looking photos and emojis. As expected it looks really horrible, I'm sorry I'm just bad at drawing and designing things (Cries a river) I'm very very sorry ToT !! I hope you guys understand the layout, please do xx **

Yeon Rin's POV

I was mixing the tape for Red Velvet's demo that they did yesterday when my phone rang.

"Oh? It's Park Chanyeol.." I took off my headphone and picked up the call.

"Yeobosaeyeo? Yeon Rin ah.." Chanyeol called. "Nae, Chanyeol?" I answered.

"Can I come by now?" He asked. "Sure!" I said. "Okay, open the door" he stated.

"Wait, what?" I got out from the sound engineer's room and quickly ran to open the door.

"OMMA!" I flinched as I saw a tall figure standing waiting from the other side of the door.

"Whoa, you're here!!" I laughed as I hung up the phone and welcomed him.

"Hehe~ I hope you like coffee!" Chanyeol said as he shows two Starbucks venti-sized cups.

"Omo, I dooooo!!" I clapped my hands as I sat down in front of him. "Yassss!" He passes my a cup. "Do you like coffee too?" I asked.

"They're like drugs to me" he sticks out his hand for a high five. "I know right!" I high fived him as we both laughed.

"What were you doing just now?" Chanyeol asked. "Umm I'm mixing tape for RV" I answered, pointing at my working station.

"Ah.. the recording yesterday?" He asked. "Nae" I nodded.

After taking a sip, I stood up and entered the jamming room. As I was switching on the plugs, Chanyeol came in.

"This is my first time in here" He stated. "Really? Um, just a moment, I'll set up the studio for you" I informed.

"Whoaaaaa" He ran to the guitars that was placed on the right side of the room. "Are these all yours??" He asked.

"No.. I'm not that rich to have all those guitars." I shook my head.

"Oh, right" he nodded.

"Just the second one from the right. That's Bubbles" I pointed at the all-black painted guitar.

"You named your black Fender Stratocaster guitar 'Bubbles'?" Chanyeol raised an eyebrow.

"Yes.. Bubbles.. why, what's wrong with that...?" I asked.

.

.

.

"That's very cute of you" he said with a warm smile.

Just why is he giving me that smile T.T

"Umm.." I looked away and slightly chuckled. After I turned on the last switch, I stood up and went to his side.

"Bubbles is the first guitar that I bought.. she's also the luck that brought me in here" I stated.
~~~
Chanyeol's POV

"She's also the luck that brought me here" Yeon Rin stated. I turned to look at her but,

Those shining pair of eyes that was looking at her guitar somehow caught my attention...

"Yeon Rin ah.." I called her name and she turns to look at me.

"Do you like Messi?" I asked.

"Huh?" She seems confused when she heard my question. "Messi?" She asked and I nodded.

"No, I prefer Beckham" she shook her head.

"Why are you suddenly thinking about football?" She chuckled as she plugged in the guitar wire.

"A- anyi, I was just trying to make a joke, that's why I asked. Hehe.. Hehe.." I laughed and surprisingly, so did she.

"Funny right?!" I started laughing for real.

"No.." She shakes her head, but still laughing. "Wait, what?" I stopped laughing.

"I was laughing at how bad your joke is. Try not to be so close with your leader, he needs a serious help" She stated.

"Ah.." I remembered something as I nodded. "These days, I've been spending most of my time with Suho hyung.. I guess you're right" I said.

"Go back to your beagle friends and tell me a better joke next time. Now, I have to continue my work. If there's anything you need help with, just call me" She stated.

"Oh arasseo" I nodded and watch as she leaves the jamming room.

What the heck, Park Chan Yeol why did I even began the Messi question?

Wait, WHY AM I ASKING HER THAT QUESTION?!

~~~~~~
Hi everyone! How do you like the second chapter? Is it okay? I hope you guys like it! *please like it, please like it*

Comment your thoughts on the story so far and don't forget to vote! Oh and I might post another chapter real soon hehe MAYBE ;)

Until next chapter,
Xoxo, SushiQwi ☺️