Us

Chanyeol's POV

I was telling the members in the group chat that we can't have jjajjangmyeon two days in a row. As I looked to the front, my steps came to a stop.

"Park Yeon Rin.." the voice in my thought spoke.

Yeon Rin's POV

I can feel my heart beating louder as he began to walk towards me with his face expressing both anger and disappointment.

Instead of standing still, I entered the studio but before I could close the door, a pair of strong arms pushed it open and got in, slammed it close as he locked his eyes on mine.

"So you're just going to ignore me?" He questioned.

I froze over the look of his angry, confused pair of eyes and quickly looked away.

"Wow.."

"How stupid of me, thinking that we could still fix this relationship" he chuckled as he steps away.

"Chanye-"

He cut off my sentences by punching the door behind me.

"I WAITED FOR YOU EVERY SINGLE DAY"

"AND I WANTED TO COME BACK TO YOU EVERY SINGLE SECOND" I shouted back, unable to stand the pain that I'm feeling.

"Wha- what do you... what do mean..?" He asked.

"You said it yourself, if you had to choose between having a long distance relationship and breaking up, you'd choose to break up" I reminded him.

"So, what? Yo- you left.. You left, without telling me a single thing, and left me hanging for two years?" I heard him scoffing in disbelief.

"I-.." I stopped.

"Whoa.." I heard him sighing

Chanyeol's POV

I tightened my fist that has hit the door.

"Chanyeol, I-"

"Did you doubt our relationship, Yeon Rin?" I asked, causing her to look at me. Yet, those sincere eyes could tell me straight, how sad she is right now, as sad as I am.

"What? N-"

"You could've told me.." I added.

"You could've told me because even if it means 20 years, I'd still choose to wait for you.." I sighed.

Twisting the door knob to exit from the studio, Yeon Rin stopped me by shutting the door again.

"Chanyeol, I was afraid" she said.

"I was- I was very afraid"

I can feel my heartbeat beating fast as I heard those words.

She sighed.

"You mean so much to me. I never kne- I never knew I'd love you this much. You mean so much to me, I was afraid to even think of letting you go.. and I was afraid if you were the one who told me to go" she added.

"I should have told you about the offer, I should have asked you to wait for me, I should have texted you, called you and send presents to you during my stay there"

"I never, I never doubted our relationship.. it's myself that I had doubted.."

"But I know that time would never reverse and I guess can't make things right this time.." she continued.

"I'm so, so sorry.." she apologised.

Right then, I finally realized how much she loves me, and how much I still want her to be a part of me. No, I know that she's always inside my heart, never left it all this while.