He Knew

Yeon Rin's POV

"I knew.." suddenly a deep voice behind me spoke, scaring the shit out of me.

"Omo!" I turned around to see him standing outside of my room, staring right into my eyes.

"Hae Jin ah, I'll call you back later.." I said and hung up the phone.

"You.. you heard..?" I asked.

He slightly nodded and right then, tears began to blur his vision.

"Can you give me a hug?" He suddenly asked, surprising me.

Chanyeol's POV

"Can you give me a hug?" I asked and I saw how surprised she was to my request.

I sighed and shook my head. "Just forget about it.. I asked for too much" I said.

But before I could turn around, a pair of hands pulled me into a hug.
.
.
.
.
.

I stood still for a while and I felt her hand patting my back softly.

"It's going to be okay.." Yeon Rin stated

Right then, I couldn't hold it in anymore.

"I thought the nightmare had ended.." I murmured, feeling my heart beating faster as my tears started to fall.

"But it kept.. it kept on haunting us.." I sobbed.

"What should I do, Yeon Rin ah?" I wrapped my arms around her and cried.

"Everything will be okay, trust me.." she continued to pat my back.

Yeon Rin's POV

I couldn't help but to cry when I heard Chanyeol sobbing.

"If only we- if only we tried harder.." he stuttered.

"You guys have done your best.. now please don't blame yourself" I hugged him tighter. "Everything will be okay.." I repeated.

We stayed in the same position for less than 3 minutes before I felt him burning again.

"Let's get you rested.. okay?" Tiptoeing to pat his head, I break the hug and look at his face.

"Stay strong.." I whispered as I wiped his tears. He took a deep breath and nodded.

"Nae.." he then followed me back to the sofa in the living room and he took his medicine.

"I think I um, I should let you rest.. I'll be in my room" I stood up but he stopped me from leaving.

"Stay here.." he requested.

"Stay here with me, please?" He repeated.

I took a look at him and a question came into my mind..
.
.
.
.
Why am I getting this feeling of... love..?

"Arasseo.." I nodded and sat on the floor, resting my head on the couch beside him.

As our eyes were locked to each other, I gave him a smile and brushes his hair.