Unexpected Gift

Chanyeol's POV

"Nae, hyung.. I'll call you when I'm done" I then hung up the phone.

On my way to Yeon Rin's studio, my phone rang again.

"Soo Man sansaengnim?" I asked myself before answering the call.

"Nae, Park Chan Yeol imnida.." I greeted.

"Oh, Chanyeol ah, it's me... Can you um, can you come to my office? Now?" he asked.

"Ah, nae.. Nae, right away, sansaengnim" I bid goodbye and hung up.

Could it be because of.....

No... could it...?

I quickly took the elevator to the highest floor. Making my way to sansaengnim's office, I met one of his secretary, Jin Yoo hyung.

"Hyung, sansengnim wants to see me?" I asked. "Oh, Chanyeollie.. go in, they're waiting for you" he patted my shoulder.

"They?" I asked. "Congratulations, kid" he gave me a smile before leaving.

"Wha-" I shook my head and knocked the door.

"Sansaengnim, it's me, Chanyeol" I said.

"Come in, come in" he replied. Taking a deep breath, I opened the door.

"Yeon.. Yeon Rin..?" I gasped as I saw Yeon Rin sitting in front of sansaengnim.

"Have a seat, Chanyeollie" Sansaengnim gestured me to sit down.

"Nae.." in hesitation, I sat beside Yeon Rin.

"Now.." Sansaengnim leans forward to his desk.

"Is there anything that you want to tell me about?" He asked.

"Um.." Both Yeon Rin and I looked at each other and back to him.

"Besides your music improvement.. is there anything else that has.. well, improved?" He raised an eyebrow.

Well, I can't stay quiet and say nothing. I do love Yeon Rin and I'm ready to confess to the world if I have to.

Taking a deep breath, I held Yeon Rin's hand and showed it to sansaengim.

I can see at the corner of my eyes that Yeon Rin is a bit surprised but she's more to worried.

"We're in love with each other, sansaengnim" I admitted.

"Is that true, Yeon Rinnie?" Sansaengnim asked.
.
.
.
.
.
Tightening the grip on my hand, Yeon Rin nodded.

"Nae, sansaengnim. It's quite a surprise actually, but I find myself being deeply in love with Chanyeol" she confessed.

.....she's deeply in love with me?

"You're deeply in love with me?" I whispered to her.

Yeon Rin turned to look into my eyes and gave me a warm smile as she nodded. "Of course I am.." she reassured.

*clears throat*

"I'm still here" Sansaengnim reminded.

"Ah, nae!" We let go of each other's hand and focused on him.

"You know that what you're doing now is against both of your contracts, right?" He asked in a serious tone.

"Not that I can say much now.. I mean if it's love, a simple paper won't break you up" he continued.

"Look.." he took off his glasses and lets out a deep sigh.

"I won't tell you to break up. But only if you promise me that if anything happens between the two of you, doesn't matter if it's a good thing or a bad thing, you will continue working as a professional" he stated.

"Can you promise me that?" He asked.

"Nae" both Yeon Rin and I answered in unison.

"Good.. and as a congratulations gift.." he took out two boxes under his table and placed it in front of us.

"Sansaengnim, what are these..?" Yeon Rin asked.

Sansaengnim smiled and he opens both boxes, revealing two black lego necklaces.

"This is..." I mumbled.

"Your gift" Sansaengnim continued. He took both of the necklaces and placed one on top of the other, forming a heart shape.

"Promise me, you will keep this properly.. but if things doesn't go the way you wished it to be, return it back to me.. promise me" he requested.

"N-nae, sansaengnim.." Yeon Rin answered as we both took the gift.

"Now, Chanyeollie.." he called. "If you don't mind, can you spare me a moment with your girlfriend?" He asked.

I felt a bit worried when I heard his question but Yeon Rin patted my arm and gave me a smile.

"I'll see you in a bit, you can perhaps go and buy coffee first" she said.

"Oh.. ara- arasseo.." I nodded. After bidding goodbye, I left the office.

Why does he wants to see Yeon Rin..?