Write It Down

Yeon Rin's POV

The sweetest smile you gave,
The warmest voice,
The actions you made,
Boy, it's your love that I cra-

"PARK YEON RINNN!!!" Chanyeol suddenly opens the studio door, shouting my name.

"OMMA!!" I startled, almost falling off from the sofa.

"Yah, you punk! Do you want to kill me??!" I stomped my feet towards him.

"Aigoo shortie, mianhae, was I disturbing you?" Chanyeol asked as he patted my head.

"Tch" I scoffed and pulled away my head from his big hand.

"I'm 170cm, what do you mean 'shortie'?" I sighed.

"I was just practicing.." I pointed the acoustic guitar that was on the sofa.

"Ah, of course.. Even the most amazing musician needs to practice right?" He asked as he sat down in front of me.

"Aish, don't say that" I shook my head and opened the fridge.

"Coffee or Cola?" I asked. "Coffee" he answered simply.

"Jaa" I passed a can of coffee to him and took one for myself. "I thought you're coming tonight. Why are you here so early?" I asked, showing him that it's only 5pm.

"I just wanted to come.." He slightly nodded. "I'm free so.. " He added.

"Ah! I forgot to ask, will you be joining our SMTown Tour this time?" He asked.

"Yeah, I'll be assisting Il Hwan oppa for the FOH" I nodded.

*FOH : Front Of House (where all the sound systems and sound engineers are placed at)*

"Assa!" He clapped his hands excitedly.

"Speaking of SMTown.." I began.

"I heard that there will be a slot for your solo guitar.. is it true?" I asked.

"Yea....... about that..." Chanyeol gave me a sheepish smile as he took out an apple from his bag.

"Here.. a treat~" he placed it on my hand.

"Oh? Wae?" I asked. "You need to stay healthy.. coffee and music is not enough" He patted my shoulder.

"Aigoo, thanks!" I smiled. "That's actually a bribe.." He added.

"Wait, what?" I looked up to him and he blinked a few times before nodding his head.

"Um........ Do you mind if I ask you to teach me a few solos? I'm a fast learner, I promise!" He said.

"You want me... to teach you?" I asked. "Nae!" He nodded.

"Um.." I suddenly feel nervous.

Shit, Exo's Park Chan Yeol just asked me to teach him.

"I'll buy you coffee!" He added.

"Call!" I agreed and led him to the jamming studio.

Entering the studio, I took Bubbles and plugged it to the amp.

"Jaa~ blow me awayyy~~" Chanyeol said as he sat down in front of me.