The song

Chanyeol's POV

"Don't you have an early schedule for tomorrow? You can go home first, I'll leave after I finish this" Yeon Rin said.

"Anyia, it's okay.." I wrapped her blanket around our bodies, back hugging her.

We came back from dinner when Yeon Rin suggested for us to try creating a new song. It's a 'part of the practice session', she said. Tch, the girl is just trying to create more memories with me but she's too shy to admit it.

"Oh! It's done! Yah Channie, I need to get closer to the computer" she shook her body.

"Arasseo" Still having her in my arms, we walked to the computer and Yeon Rin pressed the play button.

The song started with the guitar strings that gave us the 'Spring Season' feeling, followed by the piano and drums.

I wish for you to
Always shine my life,
Always be here by my side,
Hold my hands tight,
Never let me go.

And soon the song ended.

"Perfect" Yeon Rin said in satisfaction. She turned her head to the left to look at me, resting my chin on her shoulder.

"Do you like it?" She asked.

I gave her a smile and kissed her lips.

"As much as I like you" I answered.

"Awesome" she copied the song to a pen drive and gave it to me.

"Here you go, a present. You better take care of this properly, this is real shit, I'm telling you. All my sincere feelings are in this song. Don't lose it" She emphasizes each and every word.

"Tch, stop worrying already, gizibe yah" I laughed as I took the pen drive from her.

"Shall we go home now?" I asked.

"Hmm..." She thought about it for a while.

"Can't we stay a bit longer? I don't feel like going home yet" She suggested.

"Wae? What's wrong?" I asked, starting to feel worry again.

"Anyi.. it's just.. actually, Chanyeol ah.. I ha-" she looked down to our intertwined fingers.

Just then, my phone rang.

"Oh? Chamkan" I picked it up.

"Chanyeollie, are you at the studio?" Suho hyung asked.

"Nae hyung.. waeyo?" I asked.

"Do you mind coming home now? We have a last minute schedule.." he sighed.

"Ah.. jinjja? Ara- arasseo.. I'll um.. I'll be there in 30 minutes" I then hung up the phone.

"You have to go?" Yeon Rin asked.

Unable to answer to her question, I sighed and hugged her.

Seconds later, she patted my back.

"It's okay, let's just call it a night" she said.

"Mianhae.." I mumbled.

"It's okay, my hardworking boyfriend Park Chan Yeol" she repeated, slightly chuckling.

Breaking the hug, she cupped my face with her small, warm hands and looked straight into my eyes.

"I love you" she said.

Smiling, I held her hands and nodded.

"I love you too" I replied and added a kiss on her lips.

"Jaa~ You should get going. I'll finish things up and go home too" She said.

"Arasseo, I'll see you soon, Yeonnie" I took my bag.

"I'll see you soon, Channie" she smiled.

"Good night!" I brushed her hair and left the studio.

Entering the elevator, I sighed. Somehow she's a bit sad about something.. aish, I didn't get the chance to ask her if there's anything wrong..

I mean, I understand that she's been busy lately. She's been receiving loads of paperworks, scoresheets and she's been busy with concerts too. But I could sense that something else is going on..

Ah, Park Chan Yeol, you're overthinking again! Whatever, I'll just see her tomorrow and treat her sushi or something. That girl needs to at least eat well.
~~
Yeon Rin's POV

"Bwoya, Park Yeon Rin.. why can't you just grab him and tell it to him straight?! Aish jinjja!!" I ruffled my hair and flop myself onto the couch.

Looking at the clock on the wall, I sighed.

"My flight is in the next 8 hours.."

Getting up, I went to the computer and played the song again.

It's always you on my mind
It's always you I want to embrace
It's forever true, my love is for you
It's forever true, my universe is you
It's forever you

Tears began to stream down to my cheeks. I wiped it away and stopped the song from continuing.

....I guess that was goodbye...
~~~~~
Chanyeol's POV

Reaching the dorm, I ran inside to see my members waiting for Yong Han hyung at the living room.

"Oh! Chanyeollie you're back!" Chen gestured me to join them.

Smiling, I showed them the pendrive Yeon Rin had given to me.

"It's done" I breathed out.
~~~~~~