When Sehun Explains

Yeon Rin's POV

"Oh, Yeon Rin ah, can you open the studio door? There's someone waiting outside" one of the staffs asked.

"Jinjja? Arasseo" I then hung up.

"Is there something wrong?" Chanyeol asked.

"Anyi, there's someone outside.. let me just-" I walked out from the jamming room and opened the studio door.

"OH!!" I gasped when I saw three charming guys standing outside of the studio

"Anyeonghasaeyeo, Park Yeon Rin-ssi!!" The Exo members greeted.

"Omona! Anyeonghasaeyeo!!" I bowed as I let them enter.

"Aigoo, Park Yeon Rin-ssi, working as hard as always!" Suho shook my hand and passes me a box of red ginseng.

"Guys! Why are you here??" Chanyeol asked.

"Just to see how you're doing" Baekhyun answered.

"We brought food for you guys, come and eat!" Sehun said as he placed two paper bags on the table.

Since the members were there, I invited them to sit at the lounge and prepared drinks for them.

"Were we disturbing you guys just now?" Sehun asked.

"No no, we were just practicing simple simple things" Chanyeol shook his head.

"Yeon Rin-ssi, thank you for sharing your studio with our Chanyeollie, we're sorry if he caused you trouble" Suho bowed, just like a father.

"Ah, anyi anyi! Chanyeol hasn't caused trouble at all! He uses the instruments well, he cleans up right after practice and sometimes would buy me coffee, that's totally fine with me!" I said happily.

"Aigoo~ that's a relief.. actually I can't imagine how loud it would be if Chanyeol hyung were to practice and work in the dorm.." Sehun said.

"Oh please, Baekhyun and Chanyeol had caused enough noise at home. Having more loud sounds will blow up the rooftop" Suho began.

"Aish hyung we weren't THAT noisy! Were we?" Baekhyun looked at Chanyeol.

"No, I don't think so" Chanyeol shook his head.

"Are you kidding me? The whole house was full of your shoutings and whinings. I mean if it's daytime then I don't mind but you guys prefer night time.. AND YOU GUYS HAD IT MORE THAN 5 ROUNDS" Sehun scoffed.

What...

Are..

They...

Talking about.......

"Um.. guys..." I called out and they looked at me.
.
.
.
.
.
"Are you guys... serious..?" I asked hesitantly. Trying to calm myself down, I drank my cup of water.

"Well hell yeah! Last night, I estimated that they had 6 rounds NON-STOP!" Sehun convinced.

*SPLUUUUURRRRRRRRTTTTT*

I accidentally sprayed water out from my mouth after hearing what Sehun said.

"Yah yah yah are you okay??" Chanyeol quickly grabbed a box of tissue papers and passed it to me as he slowly rubbed my back.

"NO NO NO IT'S OKAY, I'M FINE" I jumped away from him, remembering what Sehun mentioned.

...6 rounds non-stop......

My heart suddenly beats faster and I can feel my blood isn't circulating well. I bet my face is really pale right now.

"Oh.." Suho bited his lip. "I think you got the wrong idea.." he said.

"Wait, Yeon Rin are you thinking that we-" Chanyeol pointed towards himself and Baekhyun.

"Um, no.. I wasn't thinking about... about anything!" I chuckled and wiped the sweat from my forehead.

"I think you're a bit off from the topic.." Baekhyun tilted his head.

"What.. what do you mean haha, I'm fi- I'm fine!!" I shook my head.

"What Sehun is trying to say is that Baekhyun and Chanyeol always play video games at night.. they played it for many rounds, and their reactions are very loud whenever they play the game" Suho explained again.

I stayed quiet for a while, trying to understand what Suho said and match it with what Sehun had explained earlier.

"OH! SO IT WAS JUST A VID- OHHHH I UNDERSTAND NOW!" I nodded and clapped my hands, feeling relaxed that it's just about a video game.

"Wae wae waeee?? Is there anything wrong with my explanation?" Sehun asked.

"Anyi anyi, it's just me, I'm a bit slow today.. mianhae" I bowed.

"Ah I see!! Aigoo, you really need to rest well, Yeon Rin-ssi!" He said, opening one sachet of red ginseng from the box that Suho-ssi had given me earlier.

"Ah, kamsahamnida" I took it from him and drank the ginseng.

Dang, this boy needs to work on the way he explains things!

"Lol so you did misunderstood!" Baekhyun burst into laughter and so did Suho and Chanyeol.

But not the maknae. He's still confused.

"Don't think about weird things and just fill your genius mind with music, arasseo?" Chanyeol softly patted my head as he was laughing.

"Anyi! I was just- ugh, let's just get back to practice" I stood up and dragged Chanyeol back to the jamming room.

"HAPPY PRACTICING, OUR HARDWORKING MR. AND MISS PARK!" Baekhyun shouted.

"WE'LL JOIN YOU GUYS IN A BIT!!" Suho added.

"Naeeeee" the both of us replied.

~~~~
4th chap, guys!! I'm actually not very satisfied with the story so far.. So I'm very sorry if you guys aren't satisfied too ToT~ I'm still gonna try my best to write better and make the story damn good!

As for the next few chapters, I need you guys to prepare your emotions. If you're a reader from Handling Exo's Baekhyun, I think you'd already know why :'( I might need a bit more time before I could publish the next chapter so please wait for it!! 😘 xx

Anyways, please leave comments and vote this chapter! 🌸

All my love for you readers,
Xoxo, SushiQwi ❤️