Make It Work

Chanyeol's POV
*Our group chat*

Suho hyung: are you guys free tonight?

Lay hyung: No, I'm expensive.. especially during night time ;)

Suho hyung: -.-' let's have dinner together

Me: I was planning on going to Yeonrin's studio for practice tonight

Jongdae: practice? *smirk*

Baekhyunnie: *smirk*

Me: Yah, I'm serious, I have to practice for SMTown..

Suho hyung: well then let's all have dinner there! I bet Yeon Rin would be happy to have us all hanging out with her!

What the heck...

"Aish, she'll have another hard time.." I sighed to myself, leaning on the sofa.

~~
Yeon Rin's POV
*night time*

"That was dope!!" Dong Woon oppa, the drummer said after our jamming session.

"Ah~ spending a short time with you guys after such a long week is sure good" Hae Sung unnie, the keyboardist agreed.

"Let's go and have a drink before we go home!" Jin Woo, another guitarist invited. "Call!" Both Dong Woon oppa and Hae Sung unnie gave a thumbs up.

"Yeon Rinnie, you're coming?" Jin Woo asked. "Anyi.. I've got things to do.." I sighed, placing Bubbles on the guitar stand.

"Arasseo.. make sure you eat! Take care, dongsaengie" Dong Woon oppa said before they left.

Just before I could close the door, Chanyeol called my name.

"Oh! You're here!" I smiled and let him enter the studio.

"Aigoo~ I'm tired" he flops onto the sofa. Then he picked up the paperbag that consists my dinner.

"Bwoya, JUST SANDWICHES??" He stared at me, causing me to feel a bit flustered.

"Yah.. Park Yeon Rin.." he called me with that deep voice of his.

"What??" I asked, pushing his hands aside and take the sandwich out from the bag.

"Aish, you're working so hard and yet you're eating this little.." he sighed.

"You could get sick, you know? Sleepless nights and not enough food.. pabo yah" He added.

Wait, why does he sound so upset?

I was taken aback by his actions. "Mianhae.." I apologised.

He turned to look at me and, I received a different look from him... slightly making me flutter.

Just then..

"HELL- WHOA, HELL NO!!" The door slammed open along with a loud voice greeting hello. Well, I take it as a hello.

"yah.. are we disturbing?" Baekhyun whispered. "Um...." I looked at Chanyeol and he looked at me.

"I guess we are disturbing after all.." Kai nodded.

"Anyi, anyi!" Chanyeol stood up. "Why are you guys here so early? I thought you're coming at 9" he said.