She left

Chanyeol's POV

"It's done" I breathed out.

"Oh? What's that?" Lay hyung asked, asking for the pendrive.

"Our song" I passed it to him and went to my room to take my laptop.

Hearing the members chatting about what I mentioned earlier, I became more excited to let them hear it.

"Jaa" Switching on my laptop, I inserted the pendrive.

"You really made a song together? Just now??" Xiumin hyung asked.

"Nae hyung!" I nodded.

"Here it is, here it is!" I pressed play and the song starts.

All of them were quiet, focusing and listening to each and every words in the lyrics and the beat to the song.

Soon, it ended.

"How was it?" I asked.

"You really made it just now? Just the two of you?" Sehun asked.

"Or did you use the lyrics that you had written earlier?" D.O added.

"Anyiiii we did it together just now.. that's why it has a bit rough sound.." I said.

"Daebak, as expected. Talented people are incredibly amazing" Baekhyun praised and gave me a fist bump.

"You liked it??" I asked.

"Yah that's pure gold, I tell you! If you work on it and polish it a bit more, it might be the next hit for SM Station!" Suho hyung agreed.

Feeling satisfied over the work that we did, I couldn't hide my excitement! Just then, Yong Han hyung came.

"I'm here! Mianhae, the traffic was heavy. Come on, let's go!" Yong Han hyung called us.

"Naee!!" We cleaned up the room and went out to the venue.

~~~~~
the next day

Chanyeol's POV

"Since we'll be busy tomorrow, let's practice from 3pm until 10pm and call it a night, arasseo?" Jae Won hyung suggested. "Naeee" all of us nodded.

"Shall we go and have lunch first?" D.O asked

"Let's just call in.. I'm all out for chicken" Kai suggested.

While the members were discussing, I took my phone and stood up.

"Oh? Where are you going?" Chen asked.

"Eyy why are you still asking?" Baekhyun chuckled.

"We'll text you when the food is here" Sehun gestured me to leave the room. Smiling, I gave two thumbs up.

"Anyeong" I waved goodbye.

Making my way to Yeon Rin's studio, I checked her instagram to see if she posted anything. Right then, I saw a new post from her 9 hours ago.

*a picture of the morning sky*

"Not everything in life will go the way you planned and hoped it would be"

Seriously, what's wrong with her?

Seeing the studio door in front of me, I opened it but...
.
.
.
.
.

Something's different....
.
.
.
.
.
.

Yeon Rin is not here and...
.
.
.
.
.