Continue Living

Chanyeol's POV

"Baekhyun went to get coffee?" I asked Suho hyung after coming out from the washroom. "Yea, I asked him to get your usual order" He said. "Okay, thanks hyung" we then followed our manager to the recording room.

~~

Yeon Rin's POV

"B-baekhyun ah.." I stuttered when I saw Baekhyun coming out from the elevator. "Oh? You- you're really here.." He seemed shock himself. "Yea.. um.." I stopped the door from shutting. "Um, you- you must be busy.. go go" He smiled and gestured me to go inside the elevator by holding the door for me.

"Baekhyun, I-"

"He's doing well, we all are.. our Yeonnie, do your best as well okay? Just like how you root for us, we're rooting for you too" Baekhyun patted my head.

I smiled, despite the feeling of a hundred of sharp knives stabbing my heart. "I will, please take care of yourself, Baekhyunnie, and him too, and the rest as well" I said.

He let go of the elevator door and waved goodbye. I waved back until the door shuts.

Tears fell. My legs felt weak so I quickly held the railing.

"I can't.. I can't do this" I cried.

~~

Chanyeol's POV

"COFFEE COFFEE GET YOUR COFFEE" Baekhyun shook the studio as he entered. "ARIGATO GOZAIMASU!" we rushed to him and took our orders. "Yah, your eyes are red, are you okay?" Chen asked.

"Oh really?" Baekhyun laughed and rubbed his eyes. "I yawned too much" he said. "Okay okay, let's get this recording over with and get some good rest!" Our manager said.

"NAE!!" The members and I clapped our hands and we got ready for the recording.

~~
Baekhyun's POV

"I saw her.." I whispered to Chen as Chanyeol was inside to record his part. Chen sighed and nodded. "How is she?" He asked. "I don't think it's okay for her if we keep on showing up. She won't be able to stay strong." I stated my point of view. "Yea and so can't he.." Chen added.

"Maybe we should just keep this to ourselves" he suggested. I nodded as a sign of agreement.

"What are you guys talking about?" Suho asked as he jumped down to sit next to us.

"N-nothing hyung" I chuckled. But he is my leader after all. Ugh.

"You saw her didn't you?" He asked.

"Yea.... But we're not telling Chanyeol" I admitted.

"It's for the best" Suho nodded and continued playing with his phone

~~
Yeon Rin's POV

"I got to get out of here" I told Sae as I packed my things and grabbed my car keys.

"Did anything happen?" Sae asked.

"No, I just don't feel well I really should be going" I said.

"Yeon Rin.." she stopped me.

"Why didn't you tell him the truth?" She asked.

I sighed and sat down. "How Sae? How? He clearly said it himself. He couldn't tolerate long distance relationship.." I wiped my tears.

"Yea but, don't you think it's worth discussing?" She patted my back.

"Maybe not now.. I'm scared more than ever" I replied.

I took a deep breath and put my things down. "My work still needs to be done. I should go and check on the trainees" I said.

"Will you be okay?" Sae asked.

"I'll be okay" I gave her a smile and went out to the trainees room.

There's never been a day where I feel content. I feel like my soul is gone. I feel empty. I miss him terribly. But what am I supposed to do..

~~
Chanyeol's POV

"How was I?" I asked as I came out from the recording room.

"You did great Chanyeol! Go and get some rest" he gave me a high five.

I felt good that I managed to give them what they wanted. I took my Iced Americano and charge my phone on the plug point next to a big window.

Ah, the view in Japan is amazing..

I still hope I'm able to see her..