The Sudden Meet

Chanyeol's POV

"All done?" Suho hyung asked as he joined us in the waiting room at Narita Airport.

"Yeap!" The members answered. "Great, hyung is already on his way.. let me just do a final check" Suho hyung placed his things on the table and went out to see our manager.

"So.. Japan huh.." Minseok hyung sighed as he sat beside me.

"Let's not go to that part hyung, we're just here for work, that's it" I chuckled.

"I didn't say anything! Why are you being so sensitive??" Hyung hit my arm as the other members laugh.

"Of course, it's because he still likes her" Baekhyun said with confidence.

"Aish stop it guys, let's not talk about this anymore please" I ruffled my hair.

"Arasseo arasseo, let's just do our best as Exo and return back to Korea safely okay?" Kai patted my shoulder.

They quickly changed the topic to something else since all of us in this room knows that this is kind of sensitive for me.

Of course, my heart was already pumping fast.

Will I be seeing her?

~~

*later that night*

Yeon Rin's POV

"Is everything okay?" I asked Sae as I placed a cup of hot mocha next to her. "Oh! You're back early! Everything is fine here, how was the studio?" Sae asked. "It was quite a rush but I managed to see things properly thanks to the staffs there" I explained.

I looked at the watch. "8.45" I said to myself, but clear enough for Sae to hear. "Yea, they should be here soon" just as she said that, Kitahana-san entered. "Yeon Rin! Thank god I found you!" He sighed in relief. "Yes, Kitahana-san, is there anything I can help you with?" I asked.

"Yes, I know this is a bit too sudden but, could you handle the trainees for their vocal class downstairs? The staff who is in charge had to attend to some emergency.. they will be practicing at the 2nd floor" He asked.

"Sure thing! I'll take care of them and make sure to update you later on" I took my bag and went out from the room. Somehow I felt relieved because I was dead nervous knowing I'd see them. But, I felt sad too..

I reached the elevator and pressed the going down button. Soon, the elevator reached my floor and when the door opens, I saw..