To Confess?

Chanyeol's POV

"Dang, it's already 11.30pm.." Lay hyung sighed.

"I'm going to buy dinner from the store across the street. Text me your orders" Yong Han oppa stated.

"Arasseo.." we answered.

While waiting for dinner, some of the members slept while the rest of us are just resting.

"Guys, I'm going out for a while.." I excused myself.

"Say hi to Yeon Rin" Baekhyun replied, making the other members laugh. "Tch, shut up" I scoffed before leaving the room.

As I reached Yeon Rin's studio, I saw lights inside the room. So she's still working.

"Why am I not surprised" I sighed to myself.

Opening the door, I saw Yeon Rin lying down on the sofa.

"Yeon Rin ah.." I called.

"Who is it..?" her voice was slightly heard.

"Park Yeon Rin.. are you okay?" I walked to her and the closer I got to her, the closer I can see her pale face and she was sweating a lot.

"Yah" I quickly squat down and feel her forehead.

"Oh.. Chanye-... let me rest for a while" She said.

"You're burning and you're still here?!" I yelled after realising that her fever has gotten worse than it has before.

"I'm taking you home" I stated. "Anyi, it's ok-"

"SHUT THE FCK UP AND LET ME TAKE YOU HOME" I snapped, keeping her quiet.

"Aish, jinjja!" I switched off the electricity and took her bag.

I watched as she stood up but before she could take her bag, I picked her up and piggyback her outside of the studio.

"Yah I can walk.." she patted my shoulder.

"I told you to shut up" I scoffed.

On our way to the car park, I bumped into Yong Han hyung.

"Hyung, I-"

"You may go, Chanyeollie.." He smiled and grabbed something from the side of Yeon Rin's bag.

"Here" He gave me her car keys, house card and her black card.

"Gomawo, hyung.." I took the keys and the cards.

~~~
Yeon Rin's POV

*buzzzzz* *buzzzz*

My eyes opened to the sound of my phone vibrating.

*1 text notification*

Il Hwan Oppa: Yeon Rinnie, I'll see you at the stadium after lunch time, arasseo? Rest well!

Removing the cool fever patch on my head, I then realised...
.
.
.
.
.
.
I'm in my room?

Sitting up, I tried to remember what happened. I was doing my work and I felt dizzy so I decided to rest at the sofa in front.

Then..... Chanyeol came... CHANYEOL!

I got up and ran outside of my bedroom to see a figure lying down on the sofa in the living room.

"Chanyeol..?" I called.

The person lifted his head up and indeed..