I'm back!

*Two years later (because throughout the year, the two of them really did not see each other)*

Yeon Rin's POV

"meowww~ meowww~~" Joo Hyuk kept on patting his paw on my cheek.

"Joo Hyukkie, are you hungry.." I mumbled as I open my eyes and check the clock.

"Hm.. I still have 5 minutes left" I look over to the cat and he stared at me.

"Fine, fine.. let's go. Let's have your breakfast" I gave up and got off from bed.

Walking across my working table that is now full with papers and scores, my board that as upgraded from a small one to a big one, and full of sticky notes and business cards, I went out from my room and went to the kitchen to feed Joo Hyuk.

"You're so adorable" I chuckled at Joo Hyuk munching on his food. I looked outside the window and sighed.

"I'm back in Korea.."

*TING TING TING TING TING TING* my phone rang with messages and emails.

"Ah.. it's only 7am and I'm already at work" I stretched and went straight to shower and got myself ready.

~~~

Chanyeol's POV

"Hyung, I know you're focused and determined to finish your song but IT HAS BEEN ALMOST AN HOUR SINCE YOU SAID YOU'RE ALMOST DONE. I'M HUNGRY" Sehun pouted and stomped his leg.

"Aish, FINE FINE LET'S GO" I saved my work and put my computer on sleeping mode. "Ah this kid really couldn't wait" I glared at him.

"What do you mean couldn't wait" he playfully hit my back as we joined the rest of the members.

"Finally he's out. Kyungsoo yah, wake up, let's go eat" Xiumin hyung shook his head as he wake Kyungsoo up.

"Mianhae" I quickly bowed 90 degrees when Kyungsoo gave me a deep stare.

"Let's go, let's goo" I took my car keys and the four of us went out to get our breakfast.

~~~

Yeon Rin's POV

I was ready to go to work when I heard a voice.

"OH!" It was Yong Han oppa! He screamed as he saw me.

"OPPA!!" I ran to him.

"OMO YOU'RE REALLY BACK???" He asked as he came closer to me as well.

"NAE NAE I JUST GOT BACK!" I excitedly answered. "Omooo my girl!!!" He hugged me and I hugged him tighter.

"Have you been well oppa?" I asked.

"Better now that you're here!! By the way, did you know that Baekhyun's girlfriend is my neighbour?" He asked. Bro he's got no time to spare when it comes to gossiping and jumps straight to the point.

"Oh my god really? I remember watching their press conference and I'm really happy that Baekhyun's able to find himself such an amazing girl! Se Eun-ssi, right?" I asked.

I wonder if Chanyeol found his too..

I looked over to her house "Is it that house with lots and lots of gifts?"

"Yes yes Se Eunnie! We were thankful that the fans respected their relationship but I honestly didn't think that they would shower her with love. I'm sure most of those are for her to give the boys" he laughed.

"The girl will need help carrying those gifts.." I mumbled.

"Well! I'm off to work, I got meetings and such to attend to! But.. hey.." he soften his voice.

"Nae oppa?" I answered.

"How have you been, honestly?" He asked as he patted my head.

I gave him a little smile "I'm fine oppa.."

"You've done a great job throughout these two years Yeonnie.. we're proud of you" he said.

*DING*

The elevator arrives. "Well! You better get going oppa! See you at work!" I held his hand and gestured that I'm doing fine.

"Arasseo, dongsaeng, see you later!" He waved goodbye and entered the elevator.

I was about to take my bag and lock my door before I remembered Se Eun's house with lots of gifts. "Ah!" I quickly took out a trolley from my store room, remembering that I used to have it in my car when I had to carry music scores.

As I locked my door, I heard a loud gasp.

"HOOHHHH???" Yeap, that must be her.

"Se Eun-ssi?" I called her out, taking my trolley to see her.

"Wow, that IS a lot of gift" I chuckled.

"Me?" She asked. "Yeah, you.. Come, I'll help you" I said as I opened my cart. "Umm.. Thank you.." She placed her things inside the trolley.

I then smiled at her. "Don't you know me?" I asked. "Umm.. No..." she slightly shook her head. I chuckled and nodded. Of course, I've been away for two years.

"I'm Park Yeon Rin, SM's musician" I showed my ID. "Call me Qwi" I added.

"Omo! You're Qwi?? Omo I've heard about you for so many times but I never had the chance to see you!" We then shook hands.

"Haha it's okay.. Besides, I just got here about two days ago.. Soo Man sansaengnim sent me to work in Japan.." I explained. "Ah, nae.. Thank you for helping me.." She bowed.

"How do you know I needed some help?" She asked.

"I was about to go down and I saw Yong Han oppa walking out from his house. He told me that you live there. After seeing so many presents, I went back to my house to take my trolley" I explained.

As we went down, Se Eun asked me a lot about Japan. She must've liked the country too!

After placing the gifts in her car, I folded my trolley.

"Drive safe, Se Eunnie!" I said.

"Nae! Thank you so much Yeon Rin unnie- if I may call you that.." she asked.

"Of coursee" I laughed and waved goodbye.

Now, let's get to work!