It's Urgent?

Chanyeol's POV

"Is it pretty? Show me the view of the city!!" Yeon Rin, whom I video called, clapped her hands.

"Arasseo, arasseo" I got up from bed and went to the window.

"One.. two.. threeeee" I turned the camera, facing the view out from my hotel room.

"WAAAAA HELLOOOO SHANGHAIII!!!" She cheered louder.

Laughing to her reaction, I turned the camera to face myself again.

"Aish yah, I want to enjoy the view" she scoffed.

Pointing at my handsome face, I said,

"This is the only view you're gonna get so accept it"

"Aigoo~ I miss this view the most" she sighed.

Seeing the lights in front of her face, I know that she's still working, even though she's at home.

"Yah it's already 12.15 am.. don't you have an early schedule tomorrow? Go to bed and continue your work later in the day" I suggested.

"I can't.. tomorrow is a busy day, I won't have enough time to do it" she pouted.

"Poor baby.. is Il Hwan hyung trying to bully you?" I jested.

"Bwoya~ anyi, we're all working hard here.. since Seo Joon is no longer here and we're waiting for his replacement, we need to do extra work" She explained.

Right then, she sighed and left the computer to focus on her phone screen.

"Wae?" I chuckled.

"Why do you seem so pale.. haven't you eat anything?" She commented.

"Heung~ I miss you, that's why I look like this" I murmured.

"I miss you too.. Ah!! I can't wait for Tuesday. Come back safe and healthy, I'll cook dinner for you" She stated.

"Jinjja??" I can feel butterflies in my tummy and my fingers tingling~

"Eung~ I'll even give you extra love. But only if you promise me to do your best for tomorrow's concert" She declared.

"Assa!! I'll do my very best!!" I nodded and showed her a 'fighting' sign.

"You can do it Chanyeollie! Jaa, let's hung up so that I can finish my work and go to bed. Make sure you eat and go to bed too" she instructed.

"Arasseo, Yeon Rinnie! Rest well, my shortie! Saranghae~" I then gave her a flying kiss.

Surprisingly, she replied by jumping to catch my flying kiss and gave me a heart shape sign.

"Nado saranghae!" She answered.

Hanging up, I went to join the members in the living room.

While the rest are watching television, Sehun and Baekhyun are playing games on their phones.

"Oh, Chanyeollie, you're not asleep yet?" Baekhyun asked.

"Anyi.. I was talking to Yeon Rin" I smiled.

"Ah~ the love life~~ yah, tell her to get me one girlfriend too!" Baekhyun scoffed.

"Tch" I walked to him and hit his head with my phone.

"Ah! Aish yah!" He hit my arm and continued playing with his phone.

"Chanyeollie, come here.. eat your supper" Suho hyung called me.

"Nae hyung!" I turned to face the other members when Baekhyun kicked my butt.

"OMMA!" I startled.

"Go and eat, Yoda" he stuck his tongue out.

"Yah! Arasseo, arasseo, I'll eat!"

Boi, if it's other than Baekhyun, I'd kick his life out already. But since it was Baekhyun.. fine, I'll just let it slip.

~~~~
Yeon Rin's POV
*next day*

After 7 hours at the stadium, we're done for SNSD's concert preparation tonight.

It is now 11.30am and we've been here since 4 am. Boi, am I tired!

"Is everything ready?" Il Hwan oppa asked.

"Naee!" All of us answered as we entered the big van.

"Jaa~ let's go!!" Starting the engine, Il Hwan oppa who's at the driver's seat announced.

"Let's take a short nap, we'll gather at the lobby at 3pm" He informed.

"Naee" the rest of us nodded.

"Shall we go and try the new restaurant across the road?" Ha Rin, the dance instructer asked.

"Shall we? I heard their rabboki is damn good" Sung Rin, another dance instructor commented.

"Call?" Ha Hwa, the vocal instructor looked at me.

"Call!" I nodded.

Just then, my phone vibrated.

"Oh? Soo Man sansaengnim?" I mumbled.

SM Sansaengnim: Yeon Rin ah, I'm sorry to disturb you, I know you are busy but do you have the time to come up to my office later? It's urgent.

Once again, I started to freak out.

"Nae, sansaengnim, I'm on my way back to the company, I'll go straight up to your office" I replied.

"Um, you girls go ahead, I need to do a few things" I told the girls.

"Ah, jinjja? Hm, then we'll send you a photo of the menu and pack your lunch" Ha Rin patted my shoulders.

Leaving a slight smile and a nod, I stared out the window.

What could be so urgent that I need to see him now?
~~

I AM BACK!! Helloooo everyone! How is everyone doing? I apologise for the late update 😭 my final exams went very well, although I'm still very busy. I'll update the following chapters whenever I can ♥️

I hope you guys are still here to read my story though, I feel so guilty 😔

That is all for now,
Xoxo, SushiQwi 💕