Xs and Os

Chanyeol's POV

"Joh-eun achim~~" Suho hyung greeted as I came into the kitchen.

"Good morning" Xiumin hyung patted my back.

"What are you cooking?" I asked.

"We're making beef spaghetti" Suho hyung answered.

"Omo so fancy" Sehun joined us.

"What are your plans for today?" He asked me.

"I'm meeting Yeon Rin but I'm not sure what time yet" I answered.

"Kya~ So lucky.. I'm just going back to bed later" Xiumin hyung laughed.

"You know what's luckier, hyung?" Sehun asked.

"What?" I sat beside him while Xiumin hyung and Suho hyung stopped cooking to look at him.

"Having your girlfriend, on the bed" he smirked.

"AISH YAH!" I smacked his forehead. "Yah, it's too early in the morning to have such thoughts, maknae ah" Xiumin hyung took a slice of bread and shove it in his mouth.

Giggling, the rainbow minded maknae kept on raising his eyebrows at me.

"Aish I don't know anymore" I placed my head on the table.

"Waeyo? You seem to have something disturbing you for quite a while" Xiumin hyung asked.

"I don't know.. I guess it's because I've been away from Yeon Rin for too long, I started to overthink" I sighed.

Patting my back, Sehun nodded.

"It's okay, hyung.. You'll feel better when you see her later" he said.
~~~
Yeon Rin's POV

"So, have you told him yet?" Soo Man sansaengnim asked.

"An- anyi.. not yet.." I answered.

"Are you um.. are you going to return my gift back?" He asked, regarding the necklace he gave us.

My hand went up to my neck, holding the locket.

"Anyimnida.. I shall hold onto it" I held it tight.

Slightly smiling, he nodded. "Arasseo.. jaa, I hope you're all set and good to go, I wish you all the best, you'll do just fine there, don't worry. I also have a few schedules in Japan so I'll pay you a visit if I have the time.. good luck, Yeon Rin ah" he shook my hand and gave me a warm father kind of hug.

"I'll make you proud, sansaengnim" I said.

"You already have, my child" he replied.

Smiling to his warmness, I gather my will to leave the room. Leaving his office means I'm officially leaving the company.

As I made my way back to the studio, I couldn't help but to cry. I felt scared, worried and nervous.

*ring ring* *ring ring*

Seeing the name on my phone screen, I quickly wipe my tears and cleared my throat.

"Oh, yeobosaeyeo?" I picked up the call.

"Are you at the studio?" Chanyeol asked.

"Nae, waeyo? Are you at the company already?" I asked.

"I am~~ And now I'm already on my way to your studio.. aaaaaannnddd" he stopped.

*knock knock*

"Oh?" I went to open the door.

"I'm here alreadyy" he hung up the call and spreads his arm widely.

"CHANNIEEEE" I place my phone aside and quickly hugged him real tight.

"Omonaaaa the best feeling ever" he squealed as we jumped up and down.

"I missed you so muchhh ottokaeeee" I whined.

"I miss you too babygirl!!" He patted my head.

Breaking the hug, I cupped his face to look at him properly.

"Omo, my boyfriend is more good looking now" I gasped.

He chuckled and brushed my hair.

"Let me see.." he mumbled.

"Aigoo, my girlfriend is also looking better than before" he exclaimed.

Feeling relieved that I finally get to see him, I gave him a peck on the lips.

"Oh? Why is it only a short kiss?" He pouted.

"Ah, mianhae" I went in and gave him a proper kiss.

"Is that okay?" I asked.

"A little bit more" he commented and pulled me in for a longer kiss.

"Okay that should be enough for now" he breathed out and hugged me again.

Nudging his head on my neck, his warm breath slightly ticklish, I can feel him smiling.

"It's good to be back, jinjja.." he muttered.

Tightening the hug, I kissed the crown of his head.

"I've been missing your hugs, Channie" I whined.

"Heung~~ me too" he replied.

"Have you eaten?" He asked. "Anyi, not yet.. I'm hungry" I stated.

"Aigoo~ Let's go! I'll feed you" he held my hand.

"Ah, chamkan.. before that.." I stopped him.

"Waeyo?" He asked.

"....." I blinked a few times.

"Wae? Why do you seem disturbed?" He cupped my cheeks and looked straight into my eyes.

Smiling, I shook my head.

"Anyi, let's go! Let's go eat" I clinged onto his arms and he smiled.

"Let's go, jagi jagi!" He nodded.

Making our way down to the cafe, I kept on thinking the way to tell him about my offer.

Ah, jinjja Park Yeon Rin. You're leaving tomorrow! Why the hell aren't you telling him yet..