The Transfer

Yeon Rin's POV

"Waeeeee??? I still got lots to teach and lots to share with you!!!" I whined when Seo Joon told us that he's leaving the company because he'll be moving to Busan.

"Noona, you taught me so much already! Not only in music, you taught me how to be disciplined, you taught me to have confidence and courage, you made me a better person.." Seo Joon listed.

"Aww, I'm gonna miss you, boy!!" I went to him and gave him a hug.

"I'll come and visit you Noona!! I promise, I'll be seeing you VERY soon" Seo Joon patted my back.

"Yeah right, everyone who left us said the same thing and they still haven't visited us yet" I scoffed and broke the hug.

"Seo Joonie, shall we hold a farewell party for you?" Il Hwan oppa asked.

"Anyimnida, hyungnim.. you don't have to.." the maknae shook his head.

"Who cares what your answer is, we're gonna hold it tonight!" Il Hwan oppa announced.

"Yeayy!!" The others clapped their hands and cheered.

Just then, a text came in.

Chanyeol: Shortie, it's already 2.45.. where are you?

"Shit, I'm late" I gasped.

"Go, Yeon Rin ah.. even if he's your boyfriend, he's an idol too, you can't keep him waiting" Il Hwan oppa smirked as he knew my daily schedules.

"Ah, nae oppa! I'll be going now! Seo Joon ah, noona will see you later tonight!" I took my things and left the staff room.

Running to the studio, I saw a tall figure leaning against the door.

"Mianhae mianhae mianhae" I apolgised and quickly unlock the studio door.

"Where were you?? I thought we decided to practice at 2.30" he whined.

"Mianhaeeee, I finished my work EXACTLY at 2.30 and as I was about to leave, our youngest musician asked us to stay.. he told us that he's moving to Busan soon" I explained.

"Ah, that Seo Joon kid?" Chanyeol asked. "Nae" I nodded.

"Wait" Just as I switched on the plugs, Chanyeol told me to stop.

"So you haven't eaten yet?" He asked. "No" I shook my head.

"Yah, what'd I tell you about working non-stop? You have to rest and eat, pabo yah.. aish my girlfriend can't take care of herself" He ruffled his hair.

"Arasseo arasseo, I'll go and buy lunch, so stop nagging and start practicing, artist Park Chan Yeol" I patted his shoulder.

"Nice, along the way, buy me coffee" he helped me to stand up.

"Make sure you buy a proper meal, don't forget my coffee and come back here arachi?" He stated as he fixed my hair.

"Naeee~~ Meanwhile, go inside and practice well, don't hurt yourself and take it easy, arachi?" I played along.

"Naee~~ anyeong, musician Park Yeon Rin~~~" he opens the studio door and watch as I left.

"Saranghaeee~~" I gave him the heart sign.

"I miss you alreadyyy" I heard him shouting as I almost reach the elevator.

Boi is cheesy, I can't handle it *facepalm*
~~~

"Do you want to add extra caramel?" The waitress asked.

"Yes please" I nodded.