The Teasing

Yeon Rin's POV
*in the staff room*

"Is it okay?" I asked after letting Il Hwan oppa listen to the music that I made.

"Yeah, it's great! E-mail it to me and you can start with the orchestras" He instructed.

"Nae, I understand!" I gave two thumbs up. "I have to get going now, good work, Yeon Rin ah!" Il Hwan oppa patted my back before leaving.

As I was packing my things to return to the studio, Hae Jin came to my table.

"Yah, I'm hungry. What should you do?" She pouted.

"Um.. join you for lunch?" I asked. "BINGO! Come on, I'll treat you the ketchup" She winked.

"Tch~ Well, I'm sorry because I've got loads of shit to do" I pinched her cheeks.

"So you're not gonna eat?" She asked.

"Of course I'm going to eat! Just a bit later, that's all.." I explained.

"Arasseonggg~~ I'll see you later" She gave an okay sign and left.

"Aigoo~" I sighed as I lifted a box that is full with music sheets. Shits. hehe.

~~~~~~

Chanyeol's POV

After practicing, I went to the washroom and got back to see an empty studio. "Oh? Where did they go?" I asked myself.

Just then Jae Won hyung entered. "Hyung, where are the others?" I asked.

"I'm not sure, just then they seemed as if they're in a hurry.. Maybe they went for lunch.. Wae? They didn't wait for you? " He asked. I checked my phone but there's no text from them.

"Anyi, hyung.. You've worked hard today!" I bowed and left the room.

"Aish why is it so difficult for me to look for 8 guys" I sighed and called Baekhyun.

*ringing~ ringing~* *call ended*

"Bwoya?" I scoffed and tried asking their location in the group chat. However, there were no replies.

"What the heck" I complained. As I come to a decision to just go down to the cafe, I decided to stop by at Yeon Rin's studio, just to see what she's up to.

Just as I was about to open the door, I heard a BIG laugh from inside.

"Wait.. why does that voice sounds like..." I stopped.

My eyes widen and I barged in without hesitation.

"....Baekhyunnie...." I continued my sentences.

"I KNEW IT! YOU'D COME HEREEEEE" Baekhyun shouted and laughed with the rest of the members.

I looked at the pantry to see a confused, shocked, worried musician, blinking her eyes at me, somehow begging for an explanation of what's happening.

'Agugugugugu uri Chanyeollie likes spending time here does he?" Baekhyun pinched my cheeks and he pushed me to the others and they started poking and hitting me as they kept on teasing me.