You Got That

Yeon Rin's POV
*a week later*

I was working in the studio when a text came in.

Chanyeol: Joo Hyuk's omma~ Open the door.. I brought coffee..

"Oh? He's back at the company! With coffee!" I jumped out of the chair and quickly opened the door to see Chanyeol smiling brightly.

"YOU'RE BAAACKKK!!" I clapped my hands.

"It's been a while, Yeon Rinnie~ hehe give me a hug!" He opens his arms and just to the feeling that I miss having him around, I hugged him without hesitation.

"Aigoo aigoo!" We pat our backs and entered the studio.

"How are you feeling?" I asked. "I'm fine.. the members are good too.." he answered.

"That's a relief.." I said.

"Ngehee of course! We're strong and we received so many supports.. especially from our fans. So we became stronger" He explained.

"It's good to hear that.. You guys will do great, I believe you can.." I stated. "Gomawo, shortie" he smiled.

"Hehehe... hello, coffeeee!" I cheered, changing the topic.

"Yah yah yah andwae!" He scoffed. Before I could take the coffee from the paper bag, he lifted it up, making it difficult for me to reach for it.

"BIJ, I'M HERE, CAN'T YOU FOCUS ON ME FIRST?" He shouted, causing me to flinch.

"Heol~" I sighed and gave up.

"This shortie is really acting up! Come here" he grabbed the hoodie of my sweated and pulled me to sit down.

"Were you busy?" He asked. "A bit.. I'm working on the background music for SMTown.." I informed.

"Ah, nae.. arasseo, do your best, Joo Hyuk's omma!" He patted my head and stood up.

"You're not going to practice?" I asked. "No.. we have trainings with Jae Won hyung.. I just came to stop by and say hello" He stated.

"Ah, I see.. okay then! Happy practicing, Chanyeollie!" I gave two thumbs up and watch as he leave the studio.

Chanyeol's POV

On my way to the dance room, I couldn't help but to smile. It feels SO great to see that shortie again! It's as if I get to see my best friend after such a long time~

Entering the studio, my members were all smirking at me.

"What?" I asked.

"Channie, the both of you seemed a bit more closer now" Baekhyun raised an eyebrow.

"Who?" I asked.

"Aigoo~ Yeon Rin and you! Park Chan Yeol and Park Yeon Rin!" Lay hyung stated.

"Are we?" I asked and they nodded.

"I see.." I smiled.

"Omo omo omo omo??" Kai came to me and pinched my cheeks. "Aish, what are you doing, stay away from me!" I pulled away my face.

"Stop thinking weird things, she's a good friend.. I bet if you guys were to hang out with her, you'll feel the same way as I do" I said.

Suddenly I saw Chen and Baekhyun eyeing each other.

Baekhyun scooted closer to Chen and he whispered something and they giggled.

"WHAT?!" I shouted, causing them to stop giggling.

"Aish, nothing, okay??" They shook their heads.

"It's good that you're close with her.. Besides, the two of you spend some of your time together so it's good that you have that bond" Suho hyung said.

"Nae hyung!" I nodded. Just then, Jae Won hyung came in.

"Jaa jaa! Let's do some stretchings and start our practice shall we?" He asked.

"Nae!" All of us answered.

~~~
Hi everyone! Hee~ So we're back on creating ChanYeol and YeonRin's love story! What do you think will happen in the next chapter?

Clue : Chen and Baekhyun's trolling game

Please leave comments and votes!! Thank you for supporting this storyy xx

And btw, I might be a bit busy this following week because I've got tons of things to submit ugh -.-'

I'll update ASAP! All my love for you readers ❤️💖🌸

Xoxo,
SushiQwi 😘xx