Your Care

*I'm sorry, I just feel like I had to show the layout for Yeon Rin's house. Again, I'm so, so, damn sorry for the hideous, ugly drawing*

Chanyeol's POV

"It's suppose to be with my other ke- ah...... shit." I suddenly remembered...

"Wae wae?" Yeon Rin asked.

"I think.. I think I.. I left it in my dorm...." I stuttered, starting to feel totally guilty.

"Oh my god...." Yeon Rin gasped.

AAHH PARK CHANYEOL WHY ARE YOU LIKE THIS?!

"Umm.. do you mind staying at my house first? I'll call your manager and ask him for solutions" Yeon Rin suggested.

"Heung~ I'm such a horrible person!!!" I whined as I ruffled my hair.

"No no it's okay! Don't worry about it" Yeon Rin shook her hands and gave me a smile.

Just then, the elevator door opened.

"Let's go to my house first, arasseo?" She suggested.

"Mianhae, Yeon Rin ah.." I pouted.

"It's okay, Chanyeollie" She shook her head and led me to her house.

She called me Chanyeollie..

"We're here.." Yeon Rin said as she took out her key card and scanned it at the door lock.

"I live alone so my house is really simple, hehe.." She chuckles as we entered her house.

I took the chance to look around her house and it is indeed, very basic.

"Here, lie down.." she gestured me to rest on the sofa in front of the television.

As she went to her room, my phone rang.

"Nae, hyung.." I answered the call.

"Chanyeollie.. are you okay? Do you need anything?" My manager asked.

"Hyung I.. I um.. I'm actually at Yeon Rin's house.. I left my key at the dorm.." I sighed.

"Jinjja?? Aigoo how can you left the key" Hyung asked.

Just then, Yeon Rin came out from her room with a blanket.

"Is that your manager?" She asked and I nodded. She asked for my phone and talked to hyung.

"Oppa, it's me.." she greeted.

"Anyi, it's okay.. besides I also feel like going home early" She spoke.

"Oh, nae arasseong~~ Take care!" She said and hung up.

"Your manager wants you to recover fast so you have to really rest okay?" She passed me my phone and gave me the blanket.

"I'll make you porridge so you have to eat and take your medicine before you go to sleep, arachi?" She asked as she sat beside me.

"Yeon Rin ah.." I called her. "Nae.." she answered.

"..thank you for all of this.." I thanked her. She smiled and nodded.

Yeon Rin's POV

It took me about 30 minutes to prepare Chanyeol's food and when I'm done, I placed the porridge on a tray with a glass of apple juice.

Walking to the living room, I saw Chanyeol lying down quietly.

"Chanyeol ah, I made porridge.. think you can eat first?" I asked.

"Nae.." he nodded. After placing the tray on the coffee table, he held out his hand in front of me.

"Wae?" I asked. "Help me up~" he whined.

"Aigoo aigoo, arasseo.." I nodded and helped him up.

Handing him the bowl, he took the spoon and started eating.

"Is it nice?" I asked him. He looked at me and gave me a wide smile.

"It's almost as delicious as the ones that my mother would make" he answered.

"I'm happy to hear that" I smiled.

*ring ring*

"Nae, Hae Jin ah.. it's me" I answered the phone.

"Yah, you're not going to believe this.." Hae Jin sounded surprised.

"Oh? Wae wae, what happened?" I excused myself and entered my room.

"Exo's Tao.. he left the company" Hae Jin said.

"WHAT?!" I shouted but I quickly covered my mouth so that Chanyeol won't heard me.

"I KNOW RIGHT?! Yah this is really a problem, we're preparing their come back and suddenly we heard the news that he's leaving!" Hae Jin explained.

"What the heck are you talking about?! Yah, Park Chan Yeol is here in my house, what do you mean his member left? Does the members know??" I whispered in panic.

"They knew about it since yesterday! That's why their schedules are all cancelled for the rest of the week! This ruckus is already happening, the official announcement is tomorrow morning" Hae Jin stated.

"Wait, you have Exo's Park Chan Yeol at your house?" She asked, changing the topic.

"Long story, he's sick so I'm taking care of him but whatever, you mean.. Chanyeol knew?" I asked.
.
.
.
"I knew.." suddenly a deep voice behind me answered, scaring the shit out of me.

I turned around and...

~~~
There it is! Now, this chap is really sensitive so I'm really worried about this one. STAY STRONG EXO-Ls! 💖🌸

How fast do you guys want me to update the next chapter?

Please leave your comments and votes xx

Until the next chapter,
Xoxo, SushiQwi ❤️