CHAPTER 34. PERFECT

CHAPTER 34. Perfect

THIRD PERSON POV

Khali‘s lips slightly parted as she sees the sky blue dress. The dress wasn‘t exactly sky blue but is a gray-sky blue gradient in colour, but only the sky blue part got her attention.

Lumuhod si Khali sa sahig at dinampot ang laylayan ng dress kung nasaan ang parteng sky blue. Gulat na tumingin si Kianna kay Jaemin.

“She really likes the color light blue.” sagot ni Jaemin.

“Ah. Akala ko pa naman sobrang natuwa siya sa dress dahil sobrang ganda, sa kulay lang pala.” Ngumiwi si Kianna.

Binalik ni Kianna ang atensiyon sa kabuuan ng dress at sinuri ito. Muli na naman siyang namangha dahil sa ganda. She caught Khali‘s attention as she stares at the dress with admiration.

Khali mentally smiled. She knows that Kianna has a thing for beauty and fashion, she bet she‘s getting inspired of it.

Sumunod na chineck ni Khali ang likod ng dress dahil ayaw nitong backless ito, it would be a waste if she couldn‘t wear the dress that Trevor gave her. The back part has a huge lace butterfly pattern, so, she was kinda worried because the lace will still expose her back but she was relieved when she noticed the nude fabric attached to the lacey part. Kakulay ng balat nito kaya hindi halata na may takip at makapal rin ang tela.

“OMG. It‘s really awesome, Khali! Look at the illusion bateau neckline and the slit! This is so lit!” Kianna exclaimed.

Khali just nodded as a response although she only understand the slit part. The dress wasn‘t revealing unlike Kianna‘s and Jaemin‘s, it is a long sleeve dress but it kinda teases some skin in the chest part and legs. Khali wasn‘t that conservative, so she didn‘t really mind.

“Ano ‘to? Crystals?” Jaemin wondered as she stares at the stones attached to the bust line and sleeves of the dress.

“Looks like a diamond...” Kianna replied.

Wait stones? Don‘t tell me...

Khali took a closer look at the gems and her brows met.

Don‘t tell me these stones are real gems? Kangaroo—yeah, it‘s Kangaroo, he definitely put something crazy in this piece of clothing!

Napa-facepalm nalang ang dalaga. He really is so exaggerated sometimes.

Kinabukasan ay maaga silang naghanda para sa party na gaganapin kinagabihan nito.

“Hay nako, Khali. Bakit ka ba kasi nakipag-away alam mong may party kinabukasan? Ayan tuloy ang dami mo na naman sugat sa mukha. Kapag nakita ‘to ni King maba-badtrip na naman ‘yun!” sermon ni Kianna habang inaayusan si Khali.

“Just hide it. You said you‘re good at make-up, right?” medyo iritadong sambit ni Khali.

“Oo naman yes!” Kianna replied.

“Just don‘t make it too heavy. I might feel uncomfortable...” bilin nito.

“Don‘t worry, Khali! Trust me! Ma-iinlove lalo sa‘yo si King!” Kianna said.