CHAPTER 71. HIS BUTTERFLY

CHAPTER 71. His butterfly

TREVOR‘S POV

I called Lili as soon as I woke up. Buo na kaagad ‘yung araw ko dahil boses niya ang unang narinig ko. Naghanda na kami papunta sa school. May practice para sa intramurals next week.

I told her I‘d go straight to the gym to see her but as soon as I entered the hallway, I saw her approaching me, with her talkative friend, Kianna. She‘s wearing her volleyball uniform, and I think they‘re having a break.

“Lili!” masigla kong sambit at sinalubong siya ng yakap. “I missed you, baby.” I said in an undertone.

My lips went straight to hers.

I lifted her up so she wouldn‘t have to tiptoe to kiss me, and then she wrapped her legs around my waist. She hugged me as if she didn‘t see me for a week.

I chuckled. I really love it when she‘s being so affectionate with me...

“I hope my boyfriend spoils me like that, too.” pagpaparinig ni Kianna.

“Oh, come on! I thought you hate those stuffs? You always get mad whenever I try to lift you up.” Kevs replied with a frown.

“Eh, it looks cute, so I changed my mind!”

“Fck. Get a fcking room!” inis na sambit ni Shin saka binilisan ang paglalakad.

“Get a fcking Erin, tactless bastard.” I replied. Ang tagal-tagal na nilang ganiyan, naiirita na ako ah.

Sumunod na rin ako dahil kailangan namin mag-practice for the upcoming intrams. Since Lili won‘t let me put her down, I‘m gonna bring her to the lockers with me.

“You missed me so much.” I claimed. Ayaw niyang bumitaw, nakayakap pa rin siya sa batok ko.

I pulled her up and placed my arms under her legs to support her and to at least fcking cover her. Damn shorts... Ang ikli! All I could fcking feel is her goddamn skin!

“I did... but...” she answered, almost whispering. “I‘m more of... uh... relieved...”

“I told you... there was no fight. It was smooth.” I assured her.

Although, medyo nagkapikunan lang nung paalis na kami, dahil kay Saber. He keeps provoking them. Ang sarap niyang hambalusin!

“Can I put you down for now, baby? I have to change... I‘ll be quick...” malambing kong tanong habang hinahagod ang likod niya.

Buhat-buhat ko siya hanggang sa makarating kami sa tapat ng locker room. At kung maaari ay hindi ko na siya gustong bitawan.

“I‘m going with you.” she answered.

She goes back to her feet but her arms are still around my nape. Kaya ang lapit niya sa akin habang nag-uusap kami. Pabalik-balik ang mga mata ko sa labi at mga mata niya... Ang ganda-ganda niya...

I placed my hands on her hips to bring her closer. I want her closer.

“Inside? No.” I replied with a stern voice. There‘s no way I‘m bringing her inside this fcking place.