CHAPTER 39. MAD

CHAPTER 39. Mad

TREVOR‘S POV

We went inside so we could talk properly. I invited her to sit down but I was slightly flustered when she sat on my lap.

This isn‘t the first time she did this to me and it appears that it‘s pretty normal to her. It‘s unfair to me who‘s mind is about to go insane!

I like that she‘s clingy towards me, but sometimes...

“Lili... s-sit properly...” medyo nahihiya kong wika.

Ako lang talaga kinakabahan? Kapag ganito kami kalapit at kadikit sa isa‘t isa?

Imbes na umupo sa sofa, umayos nga ng upo sa hindi ko inaasahang paraan. She parted her legs so she can sit on my lap chest to chest with me.

“W-Wait, no—” I pursed my lips together to shut my fcking mouth in defeat. Lalo akong nanghina nang yakapin niya ako ng mahigpit.

Fck! I didn‘t mean it like this, baby!

Damn. She‘s so adorable, though.

“Lili, sa tabi ko...” bulong ko sa kaniya pero himigpit ang yakap niya.

Okay, you win. Do as you wish. Ruin my fcking mind without knowing, Lili.

I tried to think of any happy thoughts, instead of... inappropriate ones. Damn. She keeps testing my self-restraint.

Not now, idiot!

I need to keep calm. I can‘t make my adorable Lili uncomfortable because of it! And this is not the fcking right time for this.

I even pinched myself to get a grip of myself. Goddamned it... Hanggang sa napadasal nalang ako sa isip.

“Kangaroo...” pagtawag niya sa akin.

Her voice is so soothing. Gustong-gusto ko talaga kapag tinatawag niya ako. Palihim akong napangiti.

“Yes, Lili?” malambing kong tugon.

“Are you okay?” she asked all of a sudden.

“I‘m just having a little crisis right now, but I‘m okay...”

“Huh? Okay lang ba ‘yung pisngi mo?” tanong niya. “I‘m sorry... for slapping you.” mahina niyang sambit.

“Don‘t mind... I‘ll take it as a sign of your affection instead.” I chuckled as I stroke her hair. So cute. “Is your hand okay?” tanong ko naman. Tumango lang siya.

“Good.” sabi ko.

“Don‘t stop...” she said with a sulky tone as she brings my hand back to her head. I chuckled.

I‘m happy that Lili likes what I‘m doing for her. I hope I could reach her heart even by little gestures like this.

I gently stroke her hair while getting deeper into my thoughts.

Hindi ko kasi ine-expect na magagalit siya ng ganon. I‘ve never seen her that furious as well, because she‘s usually expressionless. I feel kinda bad about it since I‘m the reason she got so worked up like that.