PROLOGUE

PROLOGUE

GANGSTER SOCIETY.

That‘s what they call the world associated with gangsters or people involved in violent or dangerous activities. No one knows how it exactly started and who started it, but rumor says that this world is created by people who has a background of underground affiliations.

The Gangster Society is ruled by the remarkable gangsters called as the GANGSTER ROYALTIES which is formed by: one (1) EMPEROR and EMPRESS for whole Gangster Society; one (1) KING and QUEEN for each territory; five (5) PRINCE and PRINCESS for each territory; and five (5) DUKE and DUCHESS for each territory.

In Tenebrés City, all of these gangster royal titles are mostly acquired through the system of Underground Arena.

Activities and involvement in this society is already banned in most places exept in Tenebrés City and three more major territories (namely the Four Territories), which has been regarded as a part of their customs, because in this place, nothing matters but being on the top of the society.

However, due to the uncontrollable and unruly actions of the gangsters, an official battleground for gang fights and duels was then established by unknown people to solve the problems created by gangsters all over the city by bringing them to one place. Which official rules only applies there: and that place is called the Underground Arena.

UNDERGROUND ARENA is abbreviated and widely known as UGA; accepts either solo or gang, a gangster or non-gangster as long as one has the courage to enter this place. UGA has several arenas with huge battlegrounds called the Ring of Hell shortened as ROH.

Below is the five (5) types of fight, corresponding its rules:

GANG FIGHT
        This type of fight involves a gang versus another gang. Any weapons including firearms and explosives are not allowed inside the ring, otherwise the gang will be automatically disqualified and technically loses the fight. Winning gang will have a chance to rank up unless the opposing gang has lower rank than the winner.

1-ON-1 FIGHT
       This type of fight involves solo versus solo. Any weapons including firearms and explosives are not allowed inside the ring, otherwise the individual will be automatically disqualified and technically loses the fight. Winning individual will have a chance to rank up in the individual ranking unless the opposing individual has lower rank than the winner.

UNDERGROUND BATTLE
        This type of fight involves either a gang versus another gang, solo versus solo or a gang versus solo. Which means that the number of participants doesn‘t matter. Any weapons are allowed inside the ring of hell except firearms and explosives, otherwise the gang/individual will be automatically disqualified and technically loses the fight. Winning gang/individual will have a chance to rank up or chance to swap ranks between the losing side.

TAKEOVER
        This type of fight involves either a gang versus another gang, solo versus solo or a gang versus solo. Any weapons including firearms and explosives are not allowed inside the ring, otherwise the gang/individual will be automatically disqualified and technically loses the fight. This type doesn‘t include rank up but a fixed consequence whereas the losing side will be taken over by the winning side. Winning gang will have the full authority towards the losing side.